Lady gaga

I think Bad Romance is a hell of a pop song, Pokerface was solid too. The rest of her songs are average to me - I have heard that kind of music in the 90s already. I am from Europe, and her music contains a lot of Eurodance trash music material. People are tired of her + her music got a lot of worse.

LOL @ Eminem's second week US sales almost beating her first week US sales.

Versace S/S 2014
4d4f1d6a547511e3bfff12032c29b82a_8.jpg

RIP

She must be the first human being ever wanting to look like Donatella, and not for Halloween, but for a serious ad. :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
It's probably just because I am a fan of hers, but I think she looks lovely in the Versace ad. And yeah, she is friends with Donatella and even has a song on her new album called "Donatella". But yeaaaah I am partial to Lady Gaga and I'll love her no matter what size she is (even though she obviously looks better much thinner...)

It's probably just because I am a fan of hers, but I think she looks lovely in the Versace ad. And yeah, she is friends with Donatella and even has a song on her new album called "Donatella". But yeaaaah I am partial to Lady Gaga and I'll love her no matter what size she is (even though she obviously looks better much thinner...)

That's fine ! There are some celebs I like, and they are not skinny. Shakira for example.

Back to Gaga,

article-0-19A23B9100000578-613_634x875.jpg

article-0-199FC56B00000578-854_306x687.jpg

article-0-19A10A1900000578-4_634x533.jpg

Her body used to be so much better..she doesn't even look that much bigger than Vlada here, although it is obviously an extremely flattering picture
zlyyhsi.jpg

Her body used to be so much better..she doesn't even look that much bigger than Vlada here, although it is obviously an extremely flattering picture
zlyyhsi.jpg

I think deceptive is the word I would use. Gaga was never skinny, not even close, but she knew what angles were good for her body. Even so, she was looking pretty toned there for a while… shame South By got her all pudgy and bloated again :nopity:

it's impressive how they change everything? even the yellowish blonde they turned it into a marvellous platinum

:nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity:

It's also interesting how you can tell she's wearing a wig in the unphotoshopped photos (just look at her part), but they edit her part to look more natural. I like to think that I understand that most/all images in the media nowadays are photoshopped, but I definitely underestimate the extent that images are doctored to.