Kendall Jenner

And professional photographer!

She took like two black and white "artsy" kind of blurry pics, posted them to Instagram, and now she thinks she's a photographer. Talentless people think they're good at everything.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

I guess her new career is casting agent...
Lol

"we're looking for this generation NEXT ICON, KINDA LIKE ME - BUT JUST A LITTLE LESS GOOD" :mclap:
:spitlaugh:
She's not even that! It's so funny, and sad.
Her face grosses me out, I feel sick after watching this...Is it possible to find someone "less good" than her? :lol:

XpjrQx8.jpg

How fitting

• Funny
LOL I have some 5'6" friends. At 120 they're thin- a bmi calculator says 19 and some change. Kylie Jenner is most definitely in the 150 range
And she says she used to be "really skinny". Unless she means when she was six, Kylie has never been skinny.
Also she may deny implants but she obviously had a crazy amount of fat redistribution to the degree where her shape is completely changed and she looks like another disproportionate version of her sister.

(Also the word "chunky" makes me think of cottage cheese. No thanks.)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Sorry for the poor quality but what a bad picture. I was flipping through a magazine and just was like :eek:

It looks like a brand new model's tests
image.jpeg

• Gross
Reactions: 1 users
The gene thing makes sense. We only got to see the Kardashian sisters for the first time when they were mid20's. Kendall was always skinny on the show because she was a pre-teen. Now that she is growing up she is also growing sideways.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user