Kendall Jenner

Is she trying to out-trash her sisters?? Yikes

lol, is 'generic, mildly slutty outfit with no specific purpose' now officially a Halloween costume?

I guess it was inevitable that people would stop adding a token set of cat ears/witches hat/vampire fangs to a black fishnet and mini skirt.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
to be fair, it's halloween. I've seen worse in my day to day life,,,unfortunately
True
IMG_9161.JPG

^^OH my god... Sad thing is if it was Cat Mcneil wearing that outfit for instance, I probably would've enjoyed it.

Kylie looks awful and trashier everyday. With all that money you'd think her wigs and weaves would look nicer.
Kendall looks a lot thinner than recently? But the images of her outfit are so obviously photoshopped by her team lol (even her nose?) so maybe she hasn't actually dropped that much weight.

Kendall talking about how she just doesn't know if she can handle fashion month because she gets sleep paralysis... I know that it is a scary experience but she comes across as so ungrateful to me.

@Pale Princess To be fair these shows are usually at fairly scripted. If Kendall would never complain then their tv show would be freaking boring.
Very true.. I stopped watching KUWTK years ago because all they seem to do now is eat salads or Ramen noodles while complaining about pointless things :blahblah:

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Kendall talking about how she just doesn't know if she can handle fashion month because she gets sleep paralysis... I know that it is a scary experience but she comes across as so ungrateful to me.

It does highlight how entitled she is - she literally has no need to book shows, it's not like she's doing it for the money, and can choose to cut back. I can't imagine a model who came from a less privileged background deciding to cancel shows because she was 'tired' :eyeroll:.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users