Kendall Jenner

IMG_20161020_183332.jpg

They forgot to photoshop one of kendall's knees :lol:

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 13990
They forgot to photoshop one of kendall's knees :lol:

Are they calling the black chick a pet? Am I the only one finding this offensive? I consider myself pretty un-PC, but I do not understand the kneeless, tactless photo.

Like the picture is hilariously bad, but seriously, who the fuck approved it?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I wonder how Taylor Swift feels about Karlie Kloss ditching her girl squad for the Kar-Jenner clan. Lol.
IMG_0818.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I believe she walked nyfw and I don't remember seeing her in Milan. (Sadly) these girls have supermodel status so they can afford to skip seasons two years into their modelling careers lol.

I'm not sure it was a matter of her skipping MFW, as much as it was she can't fit into the samples. With the way her body is going, there is just no way. Just my opinion.

I'm not sure it was a matter of her skipping MFW, as much as it was she can't fit into the samples. With the way her body is going, there is just no way. Just my opinion.
I disagree just bc the Hadids & Taylor Hill walked too many shows this season so that's definitely not the reason lol

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 1 users

Is she trying to out-trash her sisters?? Yikes

I don't mind this outfit actually. I think the fishnet stockings with the combat boots is a bit much. If the skirt were a tad longer and she'd pared it with a pair of ankle boots (no fishnet stockings), it would've looked much better.