Kendall Jenner

Has Kendall not really been walking shows or am I subconsciously ignoring her existence?
I believe she walked nyfw and I don't remember seeing her in Milan. (Sadly) these girls have supermodel status so they can afford to skip seasons two years into their modelling careers lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
I believe she walked nyfw and I don't remember seeing her in Milan. (Sadly) these girls have supermodel status so they can afford to skip seasons two years into their modelling careers lol.
Apparently she skipped MFW to party in LA

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 1 users
Kendall never needed to make money, she doesn't have the right look/body/ability, and clearly she doesn't even want to model if she's just skipping fashion weeks to party in LA so why does she do it? Why submit us all to horrendous vogue covers and ruin runway shows if she doesn't even enjoy it? I can't even be mad that she missed it because at least she didn't steal other girls' jobs but I'm genuinely perplexed.

• Agree
Kendall never needed to make money, she doesn't have the right look/body/ability, and clearly she doesn't even want to model if she's just skipping fashion weeks to party in LA so why does she do it? Why submit us all to horrendous vogue covers and ruin runway shows if she doesn't even enjoy it? I can't even be mad that she missed it because at least she didn't steal other girls' jobs but I'm genuinely perplexed.
That's exactly what I want to know. She's rich enough and popular enough. Being a "model" brings her nothing. She doesn't even care about this job.

That's exactly what I want to know. She's rich enough and popular enough. Being a "model" brings her nothing. She doesn't even care about this job.

I might be wrong, but I could imagine that that's exactly what makes it interesting to them to "model". A lot of girls want to model, only a very limited number successfully does - which means that modeling in itself is something very exclusive. But if you are a successful model without even seeming to care about the job at all - that would really set you above everyone else. At least that's what I could imagine is going on, at least subconsciously, in the mind of bratty, spoilt celebrity kids when they brag about partying instead of working.

• Agree
I wouldn't be surprised but then again, if you're on the cover of the September issue of Vogue you don't need to walk shows every season...sad but true. But I still think her career won't last long

She really doesn't care about her career. There are so many gorgeous and talented girls out there who would kill to have the same modeling opportunities as her and Kendall is just a spoiled girl who doesn't appreciate her priviledges...

Looks like she let herself go. She's looking bigger:
IMG_8307.JPG
IMG_8308.JPG

She really doesn't care about her career. There are so many gorgeous and talented girls out there who would kill to have the same modeling opportunities as her and Kendall is just a spoiled girl who doesn't appreciate her priviledges...

Looks like she let herself go. She's looking bigger:
View attachment 13792 View attachment 13793
She needs to chill with the fillers. I was scrolling fast and thought it was Kris Jenner in the last pic.

• Agree
Deffinately getting bigger, that combined with her recent abscences it's starting to seem as though she's pulling away from modelling to live a life like her sister, famous for having famous sisters who did nothing to become famous in the first place. A real group of talented individuals with a lot of drive and ambition

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Is it me or her face seems too have a different color from the rest of her body ( neck and arms)?
It could be due to the fact that she seems to be makeup/foundation free. My body and face also are different colours, because I cleanse and exfoliate often, while my body still has some colour from the sun etc. Even though you shower daily, you still end up cleaning your face much more. Just a guess.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
It could be due to the fact that she seems to be makeup/foundation free. My body and face also are different colours, because I cleanse and exfoliate often, while my body still has some colour from the sun etc. Even though you shower daily, you still end up cleaning your face much more. Just a guess.
Yeah, nice guess! maybe you're right!

Maybe she did really want to be a model. You know, when you are 16 you have all this dreams and she was lucky enough to have the abbility to make them happen - right at her fingertips. So now that she is working as a model she realizes she would rather be a socialite/reality star/social media star. I hope she doesnt decide she wants to get into acting next. That would be a total disaster.