Kendall Jenner

Kylie thinking her chubby legs are "sexy"...
IMG_7947.JPG

Just imagine how actually sexy this would look on a skinny girl

And no doubt the girl looks like that when she eats like this:
IMG_7949.JPG
IMG_7948.JPG

Also, everything she says is so Barnum Effect. "I have a weird sense of humor." "I like spending time with people I love." Can you name a human this doesn't apply to? So generic.
Like the interview where she said the one thing she couldn't live without, is food. Might as well have said water or air!

I just don't understand. When they have all the money in the world to treat their bodies well, buy the freshest of vegetables, the tastiest cheeses, the healthiest meats...this is what they eat?

I mean, if I was gonna be a wealthy glutton, I'd at least be a glutton for really good food. Food with a lot of flavor or a lot of health benefits. Not greasy grilled cheese (and that looks like American! Kraft can't even legally call that "cheese," they have to call it "cheese product"!), fried chicken without any notable seasonings, and unrecognizable orange and yellow lumps. Not to mention that both pictures are entirely beige and glistening with oil.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Someone send out a missing persons alert for her chin. Where has her chin gone? Can Kim lend her one of hers?

This is so fucking stupid. Like, if you wanted a dancer in the video...hire a dancer. I don't even blame her for this one, I blame the higher-ups who just wanted more exposure than Keenan Kampa would provide.

And her talking in the video is just...:facepalm:. She's literally just like, "I just wanna keep doing what I'm doing! Hanging out and having fun all the time! Who doesn't?" Idk man, that's great but some of us have REAL JOBS WE WORK HARD AT.

Also, everything she says is so Barnum Effect. "I have a weird sense of humor." "I like spending time with people I love." Can you name a human this doesn't apply to? So generic.
She really shouldn't do interviews. They reveal to everyone how truly boring she is. Unfortunately it has been revealed that Estee Lauder is bankrolling all of her covers so I guess we can expect to see many more.

What I wanna know is: who operated on this girl? Who gave her liposuction (and fat replacement in other places) so young?

Dr. Simon Ourian. And if he only gave her "only" liposuction and injections, she would have still this other face...
Quote: About baby sister Kylie, who has undergone a dramatic physical transformation in the public eye, he said, "Kylie has become very wise in what she wants to have done and she has been going through an amazing metamorphosis over the past couple of years."

Dr. Simon Ourian. And if he only gave her "only" liposuction and injections, she would have still this other face...
Quote: About baby sister Kylie, who has undergone a dramatic physical transformation in the public eye, he said, "Kylie has become very wise in what she wants to have done and she has been going through an amazing metamorphosis over the past couple of years."
With all that money you'd think she would afford a better surgeon. Her lips are horrible, I know people from my school who get lip fillers for like 200$ and they look so good compared to hers.