Kendall Jenner

... except for this genius

rs_392x594-130326115511-LD_fan9.jpg

This is literally the man of my dreams :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
:rolleyes:
Her face looks so bland in EVERY photo she takes. Whoever it is facilitating her stupid dream of being a model should teach her how to express her face in photos.

I think she'll be a top 10 newcomer on models.com or style.com...Even with nepotism, a MJ exclusive, a Giles exclusive, and a Givenchy exclusive all in one season is pretty prestigious.

Why is this happening... can she please just leave. Her and Cara are making Chanel seem trashier and trashier by the second.

They're not making Chanel seem trashier. Karl is making Chanel cheap, tacky, and trashy. They just reflect the new identity of the brand.

Reactions: 1 user
Ming Xi is beautiful as is Sigrid! They look like they're both wearing a lot less foundation/makeup than Kendall yet they look 100x better. Poor Kendall posing next to those stunners.

^^^ They photoshopped the fatter sister so much (don't know her name). They look almost the same size in that editorial, which is so laughable to me.

kendall looks more and more like Kim the older she gets. The resemblance wasnt as strong when she was younger but it's getting stronger as she ages. Just wait till she loses her teenage metabolism and starts to gain weight - she'll be a dead ringer for Kim by the time she's 21.

^^^ They photoshopped the fatter sister so much (don't know her name). They look almost the same size in that editorial, which is so laughable to me.

Totally. Although I have noticed the fatter one has lost a tiny bit, and the thinner one was getting bigger (her thigh during FW look nothing like her thighs a year ago)

Kendall looks like Lorde (the singer)

I do think Kendall is prettier and she has beautiful alien eyes but in the end she is a commercial model. Not high fashion.