Kendall Jenner

OMG the world is gonna end, 5 year olds are gonna start taking drugs and spreading STDs because we saw a female nipple - give me a fucking break.
I absolutely despise anyone who would dare suggest that the amount a skin a woman decides to show has anything to do with how much she respects herself and how much respect she therefore warrants .

rant over

So much yes.
I remember when I was super young I was watching the News. It was like 1995, tops. And the anchors were introducing this bit that made it ON THE NEWS which was about a fashion show where the model was wearing a silky blousy top and as she approached the end of the catwalk, the top moved and exposed one of her nipples. The anchor lady was like "Oh poor thing, look at her face, it turns red!". They went on and on about how it is a fashion show and models can't adjust the clothes or anything.
Made it on the news. 1995.

her portfolio

FlFkEJ0l.png
hXx5wWol.png

4WXnNw6l.png
gdHIutvl.png

0Ai71crl.png
rFVNnDjl.png

TgNXUHtl.png
zXpjipOl.png

PXJCLzvl.png
e5NFYZxl.png

tumblr_n0ylupCBfe1qm2wm0o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n0surbBr3q1rr1k6go1_500.jpg

8r5QRsd.png
tumblr_n0zwqfZNaN1r1yxowo1_400.jpg

front row next to anna wintour @ topshop unique
article-2560691-1B8C665900000578-780_634x443.jpg

tumblr_n10869v7SR1rr1k6go1_500.png

Porter Magazine launch
tumblr_n0oopzG9e61qjih1yo1_500.jpg

polaroids
tumblr_n0zz3ccn7q1s58ua1o1_1280.jpg

Most of those pics are actually really embarrassing. She doesn't know how to pose. You'd think that after several years of modelling she would be better than that!

She doesn't know how to pose and seems really shy.

However, I find her to be very pretty in a simple way yet she looks like an alien. She has a dark gothic look naturally to her which I noticed in the show many years ago when she was a little kid. Too bad that she does the Glam Look too often. She looks much better with an edgier look as she naturally kind of looks like that.

She's a Cali girl though and they do not have the best style.

Also, I hope she won't feel the pressure in the future to get a nose job. Her nose is rounded at the top and most celebrities get it shaved to look more fine. I really hope she doesn't do that!

Why does everyone make such a big deal out of boobs? I mean seriously:
c) If you see her as less of a human being, just 'cause she got her tits out on the runway - it says more about you than her.

I don't consider her a model. Without her surname she would have as much chance as a snowball in hell of becoming anywhere near successful. She's relatively old, not thin enough and painfully, generically pretty

Agreed with both of these. Oh, no, everyone hide; women have nipples. This is the worst thing to ever happen. I don't know why this idea of women not having self respect if their tits show is still believed when it's 2014.

If she didn't have the Kardashian name, she definitely would not have been able to gain any success. She's pretty, but she's pretty in a way that I've seen hundreds of girls that look damn near the exact same as her. If I came to her face-to-face, I might think in passing, "She's kind of pretty," but I definitely wouldn't do a double take, or even notice her on the street.

I kind of think she should permanently bleach her eyebrows. She looks like a totally different person like that. Her posing is a little embarrassing but who am I to judge that :)

I kind of think she should permanently bleach her eyebrows. She looks like a totally different person like that.

I agree! Her face is so basic pretty that she needs to do something weird to edge herself up, to give herself a more unique look. And because she's so typical she can do stuff like bleach her brows without looking really strange.

I feel like she might show up at Givenchy because Riccardo is friends with Kanye and Kim...

She doesn't look like a model at all. She's just a socialite with an annoyingly average pretty face and she has one or two expressions she uses in every single photo.
If she wasn't a part of that disgusting family she wouldn't be anywhere near as 'successful' as she has been.

Hmm. I don't really see it with her. Her body looks good - it's something with her face. I don't think she can really compare to the other beauties on the runway.

Blah. Seems like she lacks any emotion or personality... Just making "model faces" no depth what so ever.

She could walk a Victoria's secret fashion show, but she just doesn't look like a high fashion model.

She could walk a Victoria's secret fashion show, but she just doesn't look like a high fashion model.

Maybe if we sacrifice her to Victoria's Secret they'll stop taking the actual good models and ruining them!

Reactions: 1 user
This girl SUCKS. She's starting to get on my nerves on a Kim kind of level. She's gotten to this point because of her name, just like all the other Kardashian dick heads, and it's so irritating to watch. She's not a model.

I wish the entire family would just disappear forever.

... except for this genius

rs_392x594-130326115511-LD_fan9.jpg

Reactions: 1 users