Kendall Jenner

Aug 17, 2013

article-2396596-1B5A1CDD000005DC-136_634x918.jpg

article-2396596-1B5A1C58000005DC-780_306x757.jpg

article-2396596-1B5A876B000005DC-964_634x919.jpg

I feel sorry for Kylie, she's in that awkward teen phase, and I think its almost unfair as I don't believe kendall works for her body any more than Kylie (well, maybe a bit more) but its their genetics.
Kylie does need to put in more effort though to look good- she has so much money at her disposal- top gym, trainers, food, she's clearly making bad choices though and she looks messy:(

I feel sorry for Kylie, she's in that awkward teen phase, and I think its almost unfair as I don't believe kendall works for her body any more than Kylie (well, maybe a bit more) but its their genetics.
Kylie does need to put in more effort though to look good- she has so much money at her disposal- top gym, trainers, food, she's clearly making bad choices though and she looks messy:(

Believe me that is how it is for me, my sister is naturally skinny, does not care at all about her body, looks, what she eats etc etc and has never ever worked for the skinny body she has (and naturally toned body too shall I add ), and I on the other hand got my dad's genetics, big bone structure, very defined pear shaped body instead of hourglass. I am actually younger than her but because of how I'm built everybody thinks I'm older... It can get very frustrating ad I understand Kylie but I still know how to dress myself for my body and age.
You are right she is still a teenager , honestly sometimes I forget that, since she dresses and acts like a 25 year old. But I do get what you mean, I just dislike her attitude and the fact that she has the money and time to work on the body and image and she is wasting it away.
And OK, I might be projecting my frustration for the unfairness that went through when I lost in the genetics battle with my sister in Kylie and Kendall, but since I love my sister and its not at all her fault, then the Half-Kardashians will get it. :nopity:

Also maybe I can help move this thread to the Takedowns section ;)

Ah God I don't want to say it just because this family irritates me soo much but she's gorgeous! Very lanky and naturally pretty. I'm kinda pissed about liking her..... :/

^^ :lol:
me too

I love how when they are all on the red carpet or what have you she always looks model like

Surprised by some pictures I saw today of Kendall on tumblr....I'm not sure what's going on with her thighs here...If it's something to do with the angle, I don't know. She's always lauded for her legs and i just don't think they look that good here, not considering she's tall. Normally height helps legs look better even if they're not super skinny but hers look none too great...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-05 at 16.08.04.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-05 at 16.08.04.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 242
Surprised by some pictures I saw today of Kendall on tumblr....I'm not sure what's going on with her thighs here...If it's something to do with the angle, I don't know. She's always lauded for her legs and i just don't think they look that good here, not considering she's tall. Normally height helps legs look better even if they're not super skinny but hers look none too great...

They don't look great because she isn't skinny...she's a "model" because of her half sisters not because of her great body (since she doesn't have one) so this picture doesn't surprise me

Believe me that is how it is for me, my sister is naturally skinny, does not care at all about her body, looks, what she eats etc etc and has never ever worked for the skinny body she has (and naturally toned body too shall I add ), and I on the other hand got my dad's genetics, big bone structure, very defined pear shaped body instead of hourglass. I am actually younger than her but because of how I'm built everybody thinks I'm older... It can get very frustrating ad I understand Kylie but I still know how to dress myself for my body and age.
You are right she is still a teenager , honestly sometimes I forget that, since she dresses and acts like a 25 year old. But I do get what you mean, I just dislike her attitude and the fact that she has the money and time to work on the body and image and she is wasting it away.
And OK, I might be projecting my frustration for the unfairness that went through when I lost in the genetics battle with my sister in Kylie and Kendall, but since I love my sister and its not at all her fault, then the Half-Kardashians will get it. :nopity:

Also maybe I can help move this thread to the Takedowns section ;)

I don't think money really makes a difference when you are a teenager. I know many teens don't care too much about their weight, especially if they were naturally slim as children and were used to getting away with eating what they want. And as a teenager I remember the slutty/trashy look being "in". Plus, wanting to wear whatever is "in" even if it doesn't suit your body type. You definitely see waay more teenagers wearing things that don't suit their body types than you do adults.

I've met and seen kendall in person (and kylie too unfortunately...) and I think that Kendall actually has a far better body than her fashion sense and photos would suggest. The last time I saw her she was in leggings and a shorter sweatshirt, and she had visible hipbones and was at least 3 inches taller than I was, if not more. I hate the idea that she's famous, since her family earned absolutely nothing from merit, but she isn't that big in person at all

I don't think money really makes a difference when you are a teenager. I know many teens don't care too much about their weight, especially if they were naturally slim as children and were used to getting away with eating what they want. And as a teenager I remember the slutty/trashy look being "in". Plus, wanting to wear whatever is "in" even if it doesn't suit your body type. You definitely see waay more teenagers wearing things that don't suit their body types than you do adults.

Yes you are totally right, when you are a teenager you just want to be in. Maybe I was looking through my own eyes and thinking that I'd love to have her money to dress amazingly :oops: , but it's true, they may not even have a sense of fashion yet, and if they are like their sisters, they will probably never get one. :hmm:

Yes @jbeyes we keep forgetting they are kardashians!! What's worse is that they generally dress better than their older sisters who are old enough to know better!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've met and seen kendall in person (and kylie too unfortunately...) and I think that Kendall actually has a far better body than her fashion sense and photos would suggest. The last time I saw her she was in leggings and a shorter sweatshirt, and she had visible hipbones and was at least 3 inches taller than I was, if not more. I hate the idea that she's famous, since her family earned absolutely nothing from merit, but she isn't that big in person at all

Interesting. She always looked skinny to me... I mean, her legs are long and really thin, I have leg envy:run: Anyway, weight fluctuations happen and she is right around that age when she could start gaining (example: insert so many models names). But in the last picture posted, you can see the fabric of the pants is kind of bulky.

Anyway, I just wanted all of you to know that I am pro Kardashians now. I watch their show and laugh with them and feel like they are my sisters:wtf::nervous: