Kendall Jenner

This is so disgusting. Her thighs look like beanie bags filled with cottage cheese.

This is very worrying. I think most would agree that Kylie resembles khloe the most out of all the sisters. However, if u look back at old pics of khloe from when she was a teen, she was considerably thinner then Kylie. Is Kylie destined to be the fattest kardashian then??

This is very worrying. I think most would agree that Kylie resembles khloe the most out of all the sisters. However, if u look back at old pics of khloe from when she was a teen, she was considerably thinner then Kylie. Is Kylie destined to be the fattest kardashian then??

I don't think Khloe is that fat... Her bone structure is genuinely larger than her sisters'. She's just an average, big-boned woman. Kim was thinner before, but now Khloe's a lot skinnier imho.

:lol: I love how concerned you sound!:p

Kendall is now apparently signed with The Society NY

Damn that sucks. I do wonder, though, how her "high fashion" career will pan out, I can't see her working the runways and getting blue chip campaigns, but she seems to keep surpassing our judgement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this photo recent?

tumblr_mlktxhyLLt1rnfb9bo1_500.jpg

:hmm:

I wonder what her mother gave them to get her signed... I hate to be a bitch, but I doubt that she was signed on her own merit.

Russell James seems to think she has potential.

Well I guess that's something good. I think she'd be better if she didn't associate with her family's tv show though, even though that'd be hard for her. I feel like being a part of reality tv makes her a socialite who dabbles in modelling rather than a serious model.

holy fuck, I didn't even realize this was her at Marc Jacobs F/W 2014.15 :wtf: The beginning of her "moment"?

_17G0215.450x675.JPG

backstage pics
bCDEU93.jpg

AsMEX9v.jpg

dnnBazV.jpg

clUN3S4.jpg

ZcUKvRL.jpg

W Magazine March 2014
Title: Pillow Tweets
Photography: Mert & Marcus
Styling: Edward Enninful
Hair: Orlando Pita
Make-up: Lucia Pieroni

Ahtvu09.jpg

And she's with The Society Management under Development now.

She was an exclusive.

haha if Marc was still at Louis Vuitton I would be expecting her to show up there too.

Well.... Can't believe she got this far. But Marc Jacobs did use Miley in his campaigns as well as Lily M. so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. :nopity:

She just does not have the face for high fashion... Not feeling it.

Reactions: 1 user
Not feeling it either, her face is just uh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like Marc is using models who aren't typically high-fashion because his lines aren't marketed towards the high-fashion market the way others are. He has an online shop, he's marketing to the masses so using more common, recognisable faces help him to reach the teenagers with daddy's Amex market much more easily. Face it, a Jenner has a lot more appeal to most people than a Russian supernova would, and since Marc by Marc appeals almost exclusively to teenagers and Marc Jacobs to 20-somethings and young 'hip' parents of teenagers in the North American market he's made a very smart move putting her in the show. Lily McMouthamy did the Benetton fall collection with Chloe Nørgaard so I really do see this working well for him, even though whichever Jenner this is (they look the same to me and I really don't give enough of a fuck to learn their names) is basic, she'll bring in so much business for him.

Also, she looks like she's gradually going to become Kim, she looks almost thick already but it could be the clothes. And the hair makes me laugh. Okay done.

Honestly this whole thing reeks of a publicity stunt...notice the strategic sheer shirt and the headlines reading "Kendall Jenner Topless in Runway show"? Now every man and his dog has seen bits of the show just because of a little bit of nepotism. I seriously thought Katie Grand was better than falling into the Kardashian Jenner trap.
:headbang:

Why does everyone make such a big deal out of boobs? I mean seriously:
a) She's over 18
b) Her boobs aren't that nice anyway
c) If you see her as less of a human being, just 'cause she got her tits out on the runway - it says more about you than her.

OMG the world is gonna end, 5 year olds are gonna start taking drugs and spreading STDs because we saw a female nipple - give me a fucking break.
I absolutely despise anyone who would dare suggest that the amount a skin a woman decides to show has anything to do with how much she respects herself and how much respect she therefore warrants .

rant over

I don't consider her a model. Without her surname she would have as much chance as a snowball in hell of becoming anywhere near successful. She's relatively old, not thin enough and painfully, generically pretty

Reactions: 1 users