c5USJRF.jpg

HYmns2x.jpg

IRzsGdg.jpg

DAw7onK.jpg

C3UzSP1.jpg

avfZzYQ.jpg

Pqnwni8.jpg

Bwb6epp.jpg

That's cool that they look like little adams family sister twins! I know they're posing awkwardly but the styling is so cute!

once again, ming xi looking adorable and kendall looking... eh....
tumblr_n1x93yyf2H1r7csojo1_500.jpg

This picture is everything. Ming's face is open, engaging and bright - you look at her, and immediately you want to know more about her. Kendall baby, start taking notes because you look rough by any measure.

not that I see anything special about this girl but I think these polas look decent enough (face wise, her body could stand losing a few).. her genes and family association mostly play against her

tumblr_n10zilioGb1r1yxowo1_400.jpg
tumblr_n10zilioGb1r1yxowo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n10zilioGb1r1yxowo3_400.jpg
tumblr_n10zilioGb1r1yxowo4_400.jpg

Her face looks cute on them, but there's nothing special about her, she's so boring and average and her modeling isn't great either. Here eyes aren't fierce, it's just a "pretty" girl posing for a photo. Don't even get me started on her body :hmm:

And I really hate the first one of the VladimirMartiStudio photos 71000 postet, her thighs are so extremely photoshopped it hurts my eyes :disgusted:

I am so tired of her and her entire "family". She gives me the "bitch I am so rich" vibe all the time and she is so photoshopped in every pic, at the end of the day you have no idea how she really looks like.

She's nothing more than the "pretty girl" at a high school - pretty in comparison but boring looking and not a model at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that WAS quick. She was very skinny but I didn't expect the rebound to occur quite this quickly. And yes, she has a weak jawline that frankly disappears beneath any excess fat. Very unfortunate.