Kendall Jenner

I'm so sick on the kardashians name lately. all the weight gain looks like it's going straight to her second chin. :nopity:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to find the other one more attractive.

She doesn't have the body, but her face is so much... softer? I don't know.

10251385_477959425637002_2006909059_n.jpg

a87073f2c2a111e3bfe00002c95701fe_8.jpg

9577f8aeabfb11e38503125b7fe0988d_8.jpg

She's always wearing a SHIT ton of makeup, but it just suits her face so much... I think she looks super cute, bth, but far too old. It's a bit fucked up to think of that as a 15 year old, or whatever her age is. This family is really twisted, creeps me out.

@BeautifulWay i feel the same the other one is much prettier her body needs work but her face is nice

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree Kylie is looking better these days. For once, surgery has improved a Kardashian face! And she's lost weight recently too...pics on her Instagram show she's definitely slimmed down, she's got that slim and curvy look going on which I actually think looks good on her.

Holy lip fillers! I mean I'm not against cosmetic procedures but at 15??

Do you think she's actually had some stuff done?

I guess there's been a bit of speculation surrounding her new, more "mature" face... that's crazy, though... right? WHO WOULD ALLOW THAT? She's 15!

Kris Jenner makes me so angry. She should never have had kids.

Do you think she's actually had some stuff done?

I guess there's been a bit of speculation surrounding her new, more "mature" face... that's crazy, though... right? WHO WOULD ALLOW THAT? She's 15!

Kris Jenner makes me so angry. She should never have had kids.

BlCOsAqIQAAI4KR.jpg

She looks really really different... especially her eyes, lips and nose. I think she might have done some tweaking. That or her makeup artist is a contouring genius... or maybe a bit of both!

Also I read that she's 16, not 15. I still think she's a bit young to be having plastic surgery... but props to her because she actually looks really good!

BlCOsAqIQAAI4KR.jpg

She looks really really different... especially her eyes, lips and nose.

WOAH! The side by side is insane...

so, definitely some lip fillers. No question. I think the nose could just be a ton of contouring, which the Kardashian girls go ape shit for... and apart from her brows being much fuller, and her single eyebrow raise, it definitely looks like a possible brow lift. Which is insane, for her age.

I think she just lost a bit of baby fat from her face, which helps a lot. I think she looks great.

I dont think she done something to her eyebrows, maybe she just let them grow, i say this because my eyebrows are huge and since i let them grow they are incredibly huge, but she totally did something to her lips and nose, and she lost weight you can totally see it

BlCOsAqIQAAI4KR.jpg

She looks really really different... especially her eyes, lips and nose.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks really gross? No 15 or 16 year old should be having plastic surgery or wearing that much makeup. In fact, i don't think that anyone should be wearing the amount of makeup that she does - and it makes me suspect that the face underneath is far more plain and boring than it lets on. I'm tired of her pseudo-sexy faces; they are overused and underwhelming.

Reactions: 1 user
WOAH! The side by side is insane...

so, definitely some lip fillers. No question. I think the nose could just be a ton of contouring, which the Kardashian girls go ape shit for... and apart from her brows being much fuller, and her single eyebrow raise, it definitely looks like a possible brow lift. Which is insane, for her age.

I think she just lost a bit of baby fat from her face, which helps a lot. I think she looks great.

Some more side-by-sides...

9arXTSA.jpg

jEJoIEc.jpg

2QYi3D9.jpg

ROCbVEk.jpg

Definitely too much too soon. She's unrecognizable in the last pic... :rolleyes:

Wow, those before and after pictures are pretty helpful! I think I heard Kendall got a nose job so perhaps Kylie got it too. Those lip fillers are too obvious. I used to think Kendall was gorgeous but now she looks just looks meh.

Edit: Damn it, I need to know what mascara Kylie uses!

She's unrecognizable in the last pic... :rolleyes:

I find her recognizably in the sense that this tweaking of faces makes you look like every other hollywood celebrity who also tweaked themselves... It's boring, give me crows' feet smiles and faces that generally moves when expressing anything. Take care of what you've got through exercise and good food... Just my 2 cents...