Kaia Gerber

If Kaia bides her time into the fashion industry I think she'll definitely make a good impression. She has the potential but it's really her mothers fame that makes me cynical.

But wow, in these candids she looks great

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
If Kaia bides her time into the fashion industry I think she'll definitely make a good impression. She has the potential but it's really her mothers fame that makes me cynical.

But wow, in these candids she looks great

Here's to hoping she takes care of herself once her metabolism slows down. But wow those legs are just to die for.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Her upper area now (at just barely 16) is equal to/slightly worse than my upper area at 20...just saying. This girl is facing an uphill battle if she wants to stay skinny. The "Body positivity" message of today's Instamodels mixed with her rich girl lifestyle are bad omens for what's to come.

However it seems her and her girlfriends (re: @charlotteslawrence) are actually pretty obsessed with being skinny, which gives me hope for the future of LA nep models and their preferred aesthetics :highfive:

FullSizeRender.jpg-1.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpg-2.jpeg

Her upper area now (at just barely 16) is equal to/slightly worse than my upper area at 20...just saying. This girl is facing an uphill battle if she wants to stay skinny. The "Body positivity" message of today's Instamodels mixed with her rich girl lifestyle are bad omens for what's to come.

However it seems her and her girlfriends (re: @charlotteslawrence) are actually pretty obsessed with being skinny, which gives me hope for the future of LA nep models and their preferred aesthetics :highfive:

View attachment 17847 View attachment 17848

She's definitely privileged and that could impact her negatively. But so far, her media presence is like Lily Rose Depp's. Personal life is kept private, work in fashion, film etc., is public. Neither has really done the whole teen age Disney star drama like Miley, Demi and blah blah blah.

Also slightly OT, but I don't think that it's fair to pin point the body positivity message as a soley negative aspect. Body positivity isn't just "I'm overweight because I'm unhealthy, but it's okay!" It's also relevant to positivity around thin bodies and antiskinny shaming. I know your probably didn't mean it in that way but thought I'd bring it up.

Neither has really done the whole teen age Disney star drama like Miley, Demi and blah blah blah.
Polite objection to the inclusion of Demi's bulimia and cutting under "Disney star drama."

• Agree

Also slightly OT, but I don't think that it's fair to pin point the body positivity message as a soley negative aspect. Body positivity isn't just "I'm overweight because I'm unhealthy, but it's okay!" It's also relevant to positivity around thin bodies and antiskinny shaming. I know your probably didn't mean it in that way but thought I'd bring it up.

I would like to add thar body positivity extends beyond fat and thin shaming.
In general, I think that accepting your body and not hating it is beneficial for everyone and does not prevent you from working on it in the meantime. Yes, many now use it as an excuse for overeating and obesity but body positivity had a good impact for those with disabilities and birth marks.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Polite objection to the inclusion of Demi's bulimia and cutting under "Disney star drama."

Ah, I should have clarified! I definitely wasn't insinuating her mental illness as "Disney star drama"

Reactions: 1 users
Instant reaction looking at these pics: yesss her legs looks sooo good
*me actually thinking about her age*: fucked. up.
IMG_2357.JPG
IMG_2358.JPG

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
*me actually thinking about her age*: fucked. up.
She's 16! I don't think that's much younger than the model we usually ogle here. :) I have a younger cousin whose legs I totally envy (she's 14), and I remember reading a thread on here that says I'm not alone. Not even embarrassed about it (well, here on SG).

Still, young thinspo never truly inspires me, though...once someone can maintain it into her 30s, or with kids, then I'm impressed.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
She's 16! I don't think that's much younger than the model we usually ogle here. :) I have a younger cousin whose legs I totally envy (she's 14), and I remember reading a thread on here that says I'm not alone. Not even embarrassed about it (well, here on SG).

I know it sounds weird but I do find myself envying youthfulness these days. I wouldn't say i'm jealous of their bodies, but definitely their metabolisms and hopefulness :rolleyes:

Kaia's body is amazing right now but it's clear she's really young. At the same time, I feel like it's too soon to judge what her body's gonna look like 5 years from now. She definitely reads genuinely natural-skinny to me, so I'm rooting for her. I'm sure she's eying runway moments this season, I wouldn't be surprised to see her walking for Tommy Hilfiger or Jeremy Scott. Though I've already said I do find her more appealing commercially!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Still, young thinspo never truly inspires me, though...once someone can maintain it into her 30s, or with kids, then I'm impressed.
I know, I still find all of this weird for her age, idk. She just turned 16, she has a whole glam team, a stylist, an hairdresser and she's walking Alexander Wang. I know many models start at 16/17 but they've been grooming her for this since she was 14, she's not poor, she really doesn't need to work as a model for money or life experiences so why couldn't they let her wait a little? It just creeps me out that she looks like she's in her 20s

I know, I still find all of this weird for her age, idk. She just turned 16, she has a whole glam team, a stylist, an hairdresser and she's walking Alexander Wang. I know many models start at 16/17 but they've been grooming her for this since she was 14, she's not poor, she really doesn't need to work as a model for money or life experiences so why couldn't they let her wait a little? It just creeps me out that she looks like she's in her 20s
I think she's really been pushing for it herself tbh. From the rumours I've heard she's been very demanding of her path and of speeding up the process. I remember hearing of her being super annoyed her parents wouldn't let her pose naked. There was a blind gossip item on it too: http://blindgossip.com/?p=74545 not that that makes it totally credible, but where there's smoke there's fire.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users