Kaia Gerber

She looks pretty skinny! She's so young tough, you can tell she has that long/lanky teenage body going on but we'll see. Her mom was never thin
IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1086.JPG
IMG_1087.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
As a pear with sturdy calves, I'm a tad obsessive when it comes to observing legs- the length, the lines..and hers just kill me. Her inseam looks to be well over 50% of her body. Sigh, must be nice!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
As a pear with sturdy calves, I'm a tad obsessive when it comes to observing legs- the length, the lines..and hers just kill me. Her inseam looks to be well over 50% of her body. Sigh, must be nice!

I'm the same as you. She's got great gams, but she's going to have to be very careful with that upper body. Short and wide torso structure is a tricky one.

She's quite skinny, though as expected for a teenager with a supermodel mother, but her frame looks quite large to me? She'll likely not look dainty as she grows up, so I think she'll have to be very careful to maintain a skinny body or small measurements. Nice long legs but her torso and shoulders are naturally very broad.

I'm the same as you. She's got great gams, but she's going to have to be very careful with that upper body. Short and wide torso structure is a tricky one.

That's very true, her ribs look like they practically sit on her hip bones. Anatomically she looks unreal at certain angles:
Ru8op9Z.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Thoughts?

(The hashtags underneath are not winning any favours :sneaky:)

She's too young to be doing the work that she's doing.
Peyton Knight has just started taking photography jobs. Her work I would like to see. I just don't believe that Kendall has the mental capacity to point and click through a lens.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I don't like to sound as I would objectify a teenager's body. She just gives me nothing at all. Just some child styled like an adult for the camera. Also her proportions don't appeal to me while her face needs more depth which she could get with age. I'll rather ignore her for some years until she's matured. In the meantime I would wish her to be a normal teenager and not somebody's daughter. We already have enough of those.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I'm full of unpopular opinions today but I think her face is just beautiful. I'm disappointed with this shot because with that face, I think she could do a lot better. I don't think she is right for high fashion but I think she has the potential to be a good commercial model.

I'm full of unpopular opinions today but I think her face is just beautiful. I'm disappointed with this shot because with that face, I think she could do a lot better. I don't think she is right for high fashion but I think she has the potential to be a good commercial model.

I don't dislike her face at all and I agree that with the help of her genes she can turn out to have real potential. Nevertheless, I think most of the girls think that she has been pushed into modelling before developing properly (hence her face is still a bit rounded) and maybr it stunted her other options in life.

Let's wait a couple years and she could be a real stunner.

I disagree with most by saying her face bothers me more than anything else... she reminds me of Justin Bieber.
Okay, maybe the fact that she can model just because of her mom bothers me a bit more.

I disagree with most by saying her face bothers me more than anything else... she reminds me of Justin Bieber.
Okay, maybe the fact that she can model just because of her mom bothers me a bit more.
In her defense, Bieber has a very delicate/feminine face :lol:
I do think she's too young to model, of course her face looks 'weird', like she has not developed properly, she's 15! I really don't understand the rush, it's probably to be on board with this huge nepotism/instagram trend. Cindy should know better
(Kaia's campaign for the Marc Jacobs perfume was really cute and age appropriate though)

With Cindy at the Best Buddies Mother's Day Brunch in Malibu. As noted, she is only 15 and she's already as tall in flats as Cindy is in heels. I do have hopes that she will mature into a decent model. But, people were also saying that about Kendall at this age and we all know how that ended.
IMG_2029.JPG
IMG_2030.JPG

And here she is with fellow nepo-models Amelia & Deliliah Hamlin (don't know who is who, don't really care). She's clearly in a different class.
IMG_2031.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users