Kaia Gerber

I love exaggerated walks. It gives me a huge adrenaline rush watching them. Especially when the other girls are:nopity: struggling to walk. When I'm on the street and have really high heels on "practicing my walk" for fun while trying to get where I want to go I love the stares I get, especially from girls walking barefoot with heels in their hand because they can't walk in them. :lol:

I thought I was the only one who did this! :highfive:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
The walk felt a little exaggerated for me but I was honestly impressed. I especially love this video because Kaia makes it look easy, meanwhile look at Suki behind her struggling to even get off the bus :mclap:

I agree. She's guilty of flick-wrist syndrome. It's what I call when models walk too strong and that somehow makes them flick their wrist/forearm kind of oddly as they bounce. But her presence is definitely strong and I think it's damn impressive for her first season!

also: OMG SUKI :lol:

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 2 users

I've become quite fond of her and her face. At first, (being an art student) I saw the proportions of her face and was like "what the F, the distance between her eyes aren't eye width apart?!"

To "perfectly proportion" facial features in a portrait you have to measure everything by other features. So like eyes are eye width apart, from ear to ear should be 5 eye width around, etc.

But I think Kaia's unproportional facial features make her more endearing and interesting.

IMG_1919.jpg

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I think Kaia is very lovely and think she has a bright future ahead of her......one she deserves far more than the world full of Hadids and Jenners. She's 16 years old and is just taking off and I think she's really growing into her looks. I could be partial though considering I was an impressionable young girl who thought Cindy Crawford was amazing. Never SG skinny but was a phenomenal model who still looks amazing even today. Also, Kaia has got a walk to die for....one her mother obviously instilled in her!

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
While natural ability goes a long way, if Kaia's walk is anything to go by, it appears she has actually been putting in some effort - her walk is clearly the walk of someone who has been practising (*cough* Kendall, Hailee and the Hadids *cough*).

• Agree
Moschino S/S 18
va1yAMUg_o.jpg

She's taking the opening slots that otherwise would've gone to the Jenner/Hadids :cool:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
I mean no other nepotism/insta model has ever walked Prada. I do think this set her on another level.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
[/QUOTE]
I was honestly pretty uninterested in her until a couple weeks ago. I'm not usually crazy about her face, but I think she looks so captivating and beautiful in this video. I really see star quality in her.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
  • I mean i bet she ain't resting a lot + jet lag, and she is a teenager that needs more rest than adults so idk what else we can expect she still looks amazing and I can't wait to see what the years have in store for her. It may be nepotism but this one is justified! I feel like the other clan (side eye @ Jenner) are already losing their force and I love it!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She looks tired...

Bottega Veneta was very early in the morning and after the Versace dinner and Vogue Italia party the night before, everyone looked pretty tired. Vittoria Ceretti even skipped it lol

• Useful
At Bottega Veneta... The models get fatter as your eye travels right.
NYJRi5a.jpg

She's so short and chubby that it makes no sense for her to be a model. At least KenGi are tall.
Found in the Hailey Baldwin thread. Please tell me Kaia's not going to start trying to be #relatable, posting photos of greasy cheeseburgers everywhere...

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Found in the Hailey Baldwin thread. Please tell me Kaia's not going to start trying to be #relatable, posting photos of greasy cheeseburgers everywhere...
Sadly, she might have to do that since there are a lot of articles about her being 'shocking' thin, lol.