Kaia Gerber

For those who need a good laugh today, Kaia has ventured into "photography".
kaia-gerber-film-met-gala-01.jpg

kaia-gerber-film-met-gala-17.jpg

kaia-gerber-film-met-gala-10.jpg

kaia-gerber-film-met-gala-16.jpg

The utter lack of artistry and personality she displays through her modeling, acting, and photography is impressive. Go girl give us nothing!
These look like photos a 15 year old who’s trying to seem edgy would take. Somehow she managed to a) not focus any of the photos properly, b) fuck up framing which is extremely difficult to do using a point and shoot, AND c) make some very charismatic and stunning (minus Gigi of course) people look plain. How she manages to be so bad at everything she does baffles me.

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
seems like she is settling at this weight but her face looks more swollen to me?
Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.47.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.46.42 PM.png

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Just when I thought that she would stay at an "average thin" weight, she let herself go... these are some of the recent posts

IMG_4485.jpeg

IMG_4486.jpeg

IMG_4487.jpeg

IMG_4488.jpeg

IMG_4489.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Just when I thought that she would stay at an "average thin" weight, she let herself go... these are some of the recent posts
The fatter she gets, the smaller that already-tiny space between her eyes seems to get. Sooner or later we'll be left with a cyclops.

Kaia is such a waste of space; she's a horrible actress, too fat to be a model, her foray into "photography" was laughably bad, and she isn't in university or pursuing any worthwhile education.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users