• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Jennifer Aniston

Xsmall

Super Star
REUNION?? Say what?!? You're gonna kill me! I watch all 10 seasons once or twice a year. I'm crazy about the show!
I have the whole set on DVD as well and I watch the series AT LEAST 5 times a year, lol. I mean my husband and I are obsessed with it. Ok, so.. NBC "confirmed" a new season of friends coming.. BUTTTT... I LITERALLY just saw this, and wanted to cry:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/friends-reunion-will-never-happen-co-creator-marta-kauffman-says-2013174

S

SkinnyMeansPretty

OMG what has Jason done to her!!!

:(

This is a travesty :( R.I.P to Jen's gorgeous body during 'Friends' days

seafolly

Worker Bee
I think she's gorgeous and have always adored her body and girl-next-door nature. :) She has gained some weight, but given her age and everything I'm not going to criticize her for it...she still looks great! She could maybe afford to tone up just a tad, but I think she's continuing to do it right. :)

Reactions: 1 user

Andrea

Super Star
I have the whole set on DVD as well and I watch the series AT LEAST 5 times a year, lol. I mean my husband and I are obsessed with it. Ok, so.. NBC "confirmed" a new season of friends coming.. BUTTTT... I LITERALLY just saw this, and wanted to cry:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/friends-reunion-will-never-happen-co-creator-marta-kauffman-says-2013174
After reading the article, I really can se why it couldn't happen. It was perfect the way it was (if ONLY thy continued for more seasons back then!), and I heard the same explanation from LeBlanc years ago - the show was about a certain period of your life, and that period was over. Friends is not about older people with families, and it would be really awkward trying to bring them back together again.

Me and my BF adore the show! We know every line by heart, yet it's so funny every time! It's a TV-gem really, and something like that will never happen again. It was simply genius. When I watch shows online, on a list provided with the most watched shows that week, among all the newest episodes from the most popular shows right now, Friends are always among them! It's incredible.
It's how I explain Sex & the City to him ("It's like Friends, but for women!"), because he cannot understand that I watch it every time I catch an episode on haha.

I'm so glad there's a fellow Friends-fan on the site! :highfive:
We should start a thread haha

Reactions: 1 user

Miss_Skinny

Worker Bee
I'm so glad there's a fellow Friends-fan on the site! :highfive:
We should start a thread haha
Huge fan here here here!! I love Friends, I re watched the series so many times! I never discovered such a genius tv series after Friends, and I am pretty sure there is none. Me and my boyfriend always come back to it and watch some episodes from time to time. We should definitely start a thread on this!

C

caserene

I'll be her publicist came and told her to push the dress down because it was giving her a bad silhouette