Jennifer Aniston

article-2390554-1B1C6B29000005DC-904_306x544.jpg

article-2390554-1B32506C000005DC-883_634x607.jpg

article-2390554-1B3D6C35000005DC-208_634x518.jpg

She looks like she still has a fun personality. And for someone in her 40s, whos' lived out her silver screen glory days, her body isn't horrible. She looks more soft than overweight. I just wish she would dress herself with the awareness that her arms right now are the size of Racheal's legs from FRIENDS S1, and stop clinging to her former image of being the "sexiest woman in America"/whatever that was. If she reinvented her image she would retain a lot more dignity in these snapshots of The Life and Times of Jennifer Aniston.

HFS. This is Skinny Gossip not "LETS POST A CELEBRITIES FACE"

Omg the moment I read your reply I knew it would be for a peruviangirl post(s), with hundreeeeds of pictures of celebs (not even their body, and god forbid any comment on them!)
I agree with you though...

Peruviangirl is such a mystery: how the hell does she find time to post all this celebrity pictures?

More interestingly, how does she not get that we really, really don't want to look at hunderds of fat celebrity pics? Especially when it's been pointed out to her repeatedly, even to the point of (I think?) a temporary banning. How fucking thick can someone be?

Peruviangirl is such a mystery: how the hell does she find time to post all this celebrity pictures?

One imagines she belongs to a caddish cabal of multiple posters [perhaps calling themselves the 'Society for the Proliferation of Awful Media'], all of whom possess access to the login details of the gestalt entity known as 'peruviangirl.' Collectively, they toil in shifts around the clock seeking out and distributing images of ghastly bearing, ensuring the persistent presence of the pictorial equivalent of a burst sewage pipe.

How fucking thick can someone be?

A Triple-Kardashian, approximately, at current standing.

Reactions: 1 user
One imagines she belongs to a caddish cabal of multiple posters [perhaps calling themselves the 'Society for the Proliferation of Awful Media'], all of whom possess access to the login details of the gestalt entity known as 'peruviangirl.' Collectively, they toil in shifts around the clock seeking out and distributing images of ghastly bearing, ensuring the persistent presence of the pictorial equivalent of a burst sewage pipe.

A Triple-Kardashian, approximately, at current standing.

can't she just get slapped a lot already?

One imagines she belongs to a caddish cabal of multiple posters [perhaps calling themselves the 'Society for the Proliferation of Awful Media'], all of whom possess access to the login details of the gestalt entity known as 'peruviangirl.'

Well thank you for that laugh. :lol: