Jennifer Aniston

Only kind of a role model. No, you don't need to do 40 minutes of labor intensive cardio every day..... Jen like all of Hollywood is only *barely* versed in any kind of health or nutrition. And she's not as skinny as she used to be because of it! Let me tell you what, it is a very long haul indeed.

She is very much in shape for her age but I really don't find her beautiful.
I dislike her nose and she just doesn't look special...

On the other hand she has a really likeable air to me and I think she didn't deserve the whole Brad - Angelina - Jen triangle that she had to live with for years. That story was blown up big time by the media and she'll always be remembered as the one who got left for Angelina Jolie, that's just not fair...

I always loved how skinny her waist was when she was a waitress in the first few seasons of friends, every time I watch those episodes my jaw drops. :luv:

even though I think her beauty is average I consider her to be so funny and LOVE watching her in friends :grin: In terms of her body I think it's sick for her age and for anyone really, do I want to be as muscular as her? no but I prefer her body that the one I currently have which is fat haha I mean she clearly takes care of herself and it shows so :)

I love her too. So beautiful, natural body - dont think skinny would actually fit her. She is perfect!

She does nothing for me. Sure, she is reasonably attractive, reasonably thin....etc. but just boring imo.

I love her body and like watching some of her movies...but I've always thought that her face looks like a female version of Dustin Hoffman.

I think she has a great body for any age. She's thin but still has some shape and looks really fit. I think her face is just average pretty but she has something really likeable about her.

From www.alloy.com...

4809_slide3.jpg

As for her squeaky-clean complexion, Jennifer has more affordable tastes: "You're going to hate me for this, but I don't go out and buy the expensive stuff," she confides to the authors of The Black Book Of Hollywood Beauty Secrets. "Most nights, I just wash my face with Neutrogena facial soap." Jen's also a big fan of Trader Joe's lavender body scrub, which she calls "fabulous."

Like her as Rachel in Friends but Courtney Cox as Monica was better thinspo for me :)

Justin and Jen
jennifer-aniston_justin-theroux_0.jpg

Am i the only one who thinks he is hotter than Brad??
1340811483_justin-theroux-article.jpg

I loved friends but not a big Jennifer fan. I find her kind of boring. However,
you can't but admire the way she has retained her body and I think she looks fantastic for age, in that way she is inspiration that you can still look great after 40 and she does look better than some many years younger than her.

From www.alloy.com...

4809_slide3.jpg

As for her squeaky-clean complexion, Jennifer has more affordable tastes: "You're going to hate me for this, but I don't go out and buy the expensive stuff," she confides to the authors of The Black Book Of Hollywood Beauty Secrets. "Most nights, I just wash my face with Neutrogena facial soap." Jen's also a big fan of Trader Joe's lavender body scrub, which she calls "fabulous."

I love how normal she is :) not my ultimate thinspo but I'm inspired by what kind of person she is!