Jennifer Aniston

A

aelie

I really love her. I think she aged beautifully, and she's always been thin. I wouldn't go as far as to call her skinny, but she's got a great body in my opinion. Her face in my opinion, is nothing that special, but she's still pretty in a average way. And I loved her in friends :)

What do you guys think about her? Hate her, love her, don't care about her?

K

Katie

I like her, she's really funny. She has a great body considering that she's 43, and she works hard for it too. :)

S

SkinnyB

I like her, such an inspiration, she actually works at keeping herself looking great and even after all she's been through I admire that she never let herself go. I actually didn't like friends much but I loved her movies. She's funny, talented, and looks amazing at 43. What is there not to like about Jen? :)

classichic

Super Star
I love Jennifer Aniston and I agree that she has an average pretty face but even though her movies are rubbish I still have to go see her movies, I just adore her. She's gained weight recently but she looks pretty good for her age and I love the fact she's been honest about her eating habits, I think she was (not sure if she still is) on the Zone diet.

M

mle00

I love Jennifer Aniston. I think she has great body especially for her age. She looks better than some celebrities much younger than her.

B

BeautifulWay

Really everyone? I find her so obvious.

She's on that list of celebrities that I just don't want to hear about anymore. Enough about your love life already, for fuck sake.

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
I don't read gossip mags and don't get cable, so I suppose I'm not as sick of her haha. The only thing I've seen her in that really comes to mind is Friends, but I think she must be keeping really good care of herself to look so young/natural at 43!

S

Samira

:yawn: I think she looks incredibly dull. Not ugly, just ... boring. Average. Mumsy. Not my type.

A

Aletheia

I like her. Not a striking beauty, but cute and sweet.

recent one

T

teenytina

I just find her so average.

Meh.

Totally understand why Brad went with Angelina.

(Sorry if this offends anyone!)

Reactions: 1 user
B

Babydoll

I can't believe she was named the hottest woman of all times. Place her in the 1950's and she's not attractive at all. Not a timeless beauty. She's so average, dull, boring... Pretty, but nothing else going around for her.
She is funny and looks good for her age though!

S

Selanis

For me,she's not even pretty at all ( seriously, her jaw..) and media coverage makes her come across as needy b****.

L

_lilly

I think she's gorgeous and aged so well. I am a friends fan so I've always loved her! :-D

R

riley4tt

I like her fashion, she has a classic effortless fashion about her! But agreed her movies are not so good but I still go to see them, I like how her quirkiness comes through in every character

D

DiamondDog

I've never been a fan, of her looks or her career. She's pretty, but lot's of people are pretty. She does have a great body for her age and works hard for it (so I commend her) but I just find her annoying. She always seems to play the same kind of character, and she just doesn't do anything for me.

E

Emerald Eyes

Ok, ok, it's probably unlikely that Jen will get any lifetime achievement awards but I think she's a really watchable actress with great comic timing.
And where she definitely plays similar roles in her movies, you see a greater depth of character in The Break Up (funny but quite heart-rending in parts) and a quirkier devil-may-care side in Along Came Polly and then a darker side in The Good Girl.
Her movie roles will probably always be geared more towards box office success than character exploration but I always enjoy her movies.
And she's always well turned out...a classic white teeshirt & jeans are her staples it seems and she works the look really well. She looks like she really puts the effort into staying in shape and has a fantastic body for a 43-yr-old.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CrystalG

i think she's gorgeous. love her body, very healthy thin. my hubby things she always has a sour-puss face but I think she's lovely. great pics posted of her. good inspiration for me today!