Jennifer Aniston

A

aelie

I really love her. I think she aged beautifully, and she's always been thin. I wouldn't go as far as to call her skinny, but she's got a great body in my opinion. Her face in my opinion, is nothing that special, but she's still pretty in a average way. And I loved her in friends :)
04v.jpg

jennifer-aniston.jpg

jennifer-aniston-harpers-bazaar-november-2007.jpg

Jennifer_Aniston_Bikini_full.jpg

003FRN_Jennifer_Aniston_025.jpg

Jennifer%20Aniston%20and%20Laura%20Dern.jpg

jennifer-aniston-11269-7.jpg

What do you guys think about her? Hate her, love her, don't care about her?

I like her, she's really funny. She has a great body considering that she's 43, and she works hard for it too. :)

I like her, such an inspiration, she actually works at keeping herself looking great and even after all she's been through I admire that she never let herself go. I actually didn't like friends much but I loved her movies. She's funny, talented, and looks amazing at 43. What is there not to like about Jen? :)

I love Jennifer Aniston and I agree that she has an average pretty face but even though her movies are rubbish I still have to go see her movies, I just adore her. She's gained weight recently but she looks pretty good for her age and I love the fact she's been honest about her eating habits, I think she was (not sure if she still is) on the Zone diet.

I love Jennifer Aniston. I think she has great body especially for her age. She looks better than some celebrities much younger than her.

Really everyone? I find her so obvious.

She's on that list of celebrities that I just don't want to hear about anymore. Enough about your love life already, for fuck sake.

I don't read gossip mags and don't get cable, so I suppose I'm not as sick of her haha. The only thing I've seen her in that really comes to mind is Friends, but I think she must be keeping really good care of herself to look so young/natural at 43!

:yawn: I think she looks incredibly dull. Not ugly, just ... boring. Average. Mumsy. Not my type.

I like her. Not a striking beauty, but cute and sweet.

recent one
jennifer-aniston-2012-directors-guild-of-america-awards-dolc-gabbana-dress.jpg

I just find her so average.

Meh.

Totally understand why Brad went with Angelina.

(Sorry if this offends anyone!)

Reactions: 1 user
I can't believe she was named the hottest woman of all times. Place her in the 1950's and she's not attractive at all. Not a timeless beauty. She's so average, dull, boring... Pretty, but nothing else going around for her.
She is funny and looks good for her age though!

For me,she's not even pretty at all ( seriously, her jaw..) and media coverage makes her come across as needy b****.

I think she's gorgeous and aged so well. I am a friends fan so I've always loved her! :-D

I like her fashion, she has a classic effortless fashion about her! But agreed her movies are not so good but I still go to see them, I like how her quirkiness comes through in every character

I've never been a fan, of her looks or her career. She's pretty, but lot's of people are pretty. She does have a great body for her age and works hard for it (so I commend her) but I just find her annoying. She always seems to play the same kind of character, and she just doesn't do anything for me.

Ok, ok, it's probably unlikely that Jen will get any lifetime achievement awards but I think she's a really watchable actress with great comic timing.
And where she definitely plays similar roles in her movies, you see a greater depth of character in The Break Up (funny but quite heart-rending in parts) and a quirkier devil-may-care side in Along Came Polly and then a darker side in The Good Girl.
Her movie roles will probably always be geared more towards box office success than character exploration but I always enjoy her movies.
And she's always well turned out...a classic white teeshirt & jeans are her staples it seems and she works the look really well. She looks like she really puts the effort into staying in shape and has a fantastic body for a 43-yr-old.

Attachments

• Jen.jpg
    Jen.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited by a moderator:
i think she's gorgeous. love her body, very healthy thin. my hubby things she always has a sour-puss face but I think she's lovely. great pics posted of her. good inspiration for me today!