Jennifer Aniston

Aug 2, 2012

a5c7za.jpg

wlgrn.jpg

i595rl.jpg

I loved friends but not a big Jennifer fan. I find her kind of boring. However,
you can't but admire the way she has retained her body and I think she looks fantastic for age, in that way she is inspiration that you can still look great after 40 and she does look better than some many years younger than her.

Agreed. Shes so bland. Not a thinspo for me but I do agree she does take good care of herself for her age.

JA gained some weight, but she is probably very happy.

Loved her during Friends, she looked good and thin. Also Monica.

I bet she is stress eating. Planning a massive celeb wedding has gotta be stressfull

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

For me she never was skinny, pretty, funny or interesting. Her new weight fit's in: boring. That's why I'm so okay with her looking like this. :oops:
Though she never seemed to have a bad character or be full of herself. If she is sad about her apprearance, I feel for her. But it doesn't seem as if she would be sad.

I know I have mentioned this before but once you hit your late 30s - early 40s you need to be careful of losing too much body fat (Madonna's body is the perfect example) because then you look really wrinkly and veiny.

However she looks like it has just gone to her abdomen so maybe she is preggers?

I know I have mentioned this before but once you hit your late 30s - early 40s you need to be careful of losing too much body fat (Madonna's body is the perfect example) because then you look really wrinkly and veiny.

Definitely. Rachel Zoe comes to mind. :meh:

This is so, so true. It's why I'm trying to get down to a much lower weight now - losing weight when you're older can add years to your face! I think it's better to be properly skinny when you're younger, and then relax your exercise/restricting a little as you age - my mum did this, and she looks ten years younger than she is, because a little bit of extra fat on her face plumped out all the wrinkles :lol:

I think Jen actually has got the balance right, she looks good.