Jennifer Aniston

Wow, she starts to look grandma-ssy, it's so different!
I remember, in the last seasons of Friends, how thin she was!

July 18, 2013

article-2369178-1AE071A0000005DC-242_634x675.jpg

jennifer-aniston-continues-squirrels-to-the-nuts-filming-04.jpg

jennifer-aniston-continues-squirrels-to-the-nuts-filming-02.jpg

jennifer-aniston-continues-squirrels-to-the-nuts-filming-10.jpg

jennifer-aniston-continues-squirrels-to-the-nuts-filming-03.jpg

jennifer-aniston-continues-squirrels-to-the-nuts-filming-01.jpg

jennifer-aniston-continues-squirrels-to-the-nuts-filming-09.jpg

jennifer-aniston-continues-squirrels-to-the-nuts-filming-06.jpg

oh my god.... yes, she is looking old! All those goddam magazines airbrushing her to teens,... lawd!

The weight she put on makes her look a lot older... maybe it's just my impression (I don't follow her closely) but she always seemed to be a kind of person to try desperately to pretend that she's still 20- same blonde "effortless" hair, working out, talking about being healthy, etc. And it seems like now she's just given up- not only packing on extra kilos, but changing her hair. Perhaps a mid-life crisis?
Anyways, I prefer her 30 pounds less and blonde (if only she could style it from time to time :rolleyes:).

Wow, it makes me feel old to see her looking old....and frumpy.

tumblr_inline_mpvd06fOz31qz4rgp.gif

LOL. love this.

And this is so sad. I really admire celebrities who stay fit when they are older. It gives me hope that skinniness is maintainable forever. This is how I feel about celeb couples that break up after a million years too. Tragic.

Wow, it makes me feel old to see her looking old....and frumpy.

tumblr_inline_mpvd06fOz31qz4rgp.gif

:grin: Ross.

Horrible wig for her new movie, Jen looks so much better in blonde.

I remember that Aniston was famous for doing Atkins,
she looks like she has hit the menopause and stopped exercising and/or eating more carbs.

I hate her new haircut and color! And she looks so much older with it.
her blonde hair is thousand times better in any case I think

I think she just looks 'bulky'. I don't care if it's fat or muscle or whatever it is, but she looks lumpy and sort of bloated. I really like her, and miss her Friends look so bad. That being said, I must say that she is over 40, very successful, and seems happy and that's what matters after all.

JA, matured and without pressure (in front of a million TV audiance), has other priorities than spending much time on Atkins and dieting. I agree with espressoenthusiast that she looks bloated and hasn't been to the gym lately, otherwise she has a 'nice' body (speaking from non-SGF-standard mind).

I loved her (and her body) in Friends, but it seems like now she's aged so much.. and her body just isn't the same, although she's much better looking than many women of her age.

I loved her (and her body) in Friends, but it seems like now she's aged so much.. and her body just isn't the same, although she's much better looking than many women of her age.

She's been having an old looking face for a while now...

She's been having an old looking face for a while now...

She's in her mid-40s...of course her face has aged. Use her face as a reminder to 1)Use So Much Damn Sunblock Your Face is White and 2) Don't Start Smoking or If You Do, Stop Smoking Immediately.

Just compare Gwenyth Paltrow's face.