Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

The 'before' picture in #151 looks unflattering just as her 'after' is too extreme to compare both. She 'looks 50kg' on 185cm now, but she didn't look 55kg before, more like >60, which would be a 10 kilo difference. But no more. Her upper body seemed always thin compared to her lower body part. where she lost most weight.

You're right. I'm as tall as her. At the moment I'm at my skinniest and I weigh more than 55kg, but our stats are the same (stats in my description are not updated, I'll update if I maintain)

OT: I forget to tell you something the other day, you are my 2nd favorit Italian model after Bianca. :kissblush::D

Reactions: 1 users
OT: I forget to tell you something the other day, you are my 2nd favorit Italian model after Bianca. :kissblush::D
I'd love to actually be a model honey! Anyway thank you, You're the one with the best body in my personal opinion here, and I really admire the way you think/look, so :inluv::party:

Reactions: 1 user
OT: I know the site has a certain reputation, but I love the love that's shown here sometimes~~

:flower:

This girl is GORGEOUS. Because of her gorgeousness I decided to stalk her a little bit, and it turns out she is signed with Avant, and her father is a famous Russian tennis player.
Tatler Debutante Ball in 2014, with her dad Yevgeny Kafelnikov. Not the most flattering pic, but I love how tiny her arms are here :luv:
RIAN_2518505.jpg

999999.jpg

Man, I wish she can take over the Hadids' and Kendull's places on runways and magazines.
She's in the news today
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/7b5337c1d990e9ec7a94bd0ceefbe803

We're the same age and I could be her (adopted) daughter ahah. I'd love to have facial features as sharp as hers and not being chubby at 17 years :rant:.

It's funny how it's plenty of articles against people losing weight but not against people gaining it :meh:

I would do anything to have those legs oh my god :bow: and she has a gorgeous face :luv:

I love her!!! I have been following her since a couple of month and i love her posts. Ballett thinspo was always the best inspiration for me. She is bony, has muscle but ver elegantly and nicely. And elfin face <3

I would kill for her height and stats....

I love her!!! I have been following her since a couple of month and i love her posts. Ballett thinspo was always the best inspiration for me. She is bony, has muscle but ver elegantly and nicely. And elfin face <3

I would kill for her height and stats....
5'9 47-9kg

Does anyone know how old she is ? I have seen some group photos, not only she is the tiniest, but she looks like the youngest too.
I believe she is 17 or 18, she just looks quite young for her age. I'm not sure if I'm remembering the leotard colors right so this part could totally be wrong, but I think the one she is wearing is for 6th or 7th year at Vaganova (out of 8 years)

I believe she is 17 or 18, she just looks quite young for her age. I'm not sure if I'm remembering the leotard colors right so this part could totally be wrong, but I think the one she is wearing is for 6th or 7th year at Vaganova (out of 8 years)
I thought she was older.. quite surprised

https://www.instagram.com/sarahmariekardax/

This girl popped up in my discover feed today. She says she's signed with Elite Toronto. She has a nice figure (her arms are to die for), but she seems to just be Instagram model number ten thousand; if she hadn't said she was signed, I would have assumed she's another Instafamous girl who seems to be embarrassingly in love with her own appearance.

I would have assumed she's another Instafamous girl who seems to be embarrassingly in love with her own appearance.
I also recently heard about her from stumbling across what I guess is her second Instagram? https://www.instagram.com/mindsetsandcigarettes/. I noticed it has more body pictures than her sarahmariekardax account. I like her figure too but definitely will not be following her.

This girl popped up in my discover feed today. She says she's signed with Elite Toronto. She has a nice figure (her arms are to die for), but she seems to just be Instagram model number ten thousand; if she hadn't said she was signed, I would have assumed she's another Instafamous girl who seems to be embarrassingly in love with her own appearance.
She popped up on my feed a few weeks ago too. Her (?) boyfriend sometimes refers to her as "he" (as in 'I'm the shorter boyfriend' or something along those lines). Not sure if she's gender fluid or has undergone hormone therapy/surgery (like her SO), but imo it's much less impressive if it's the latter, just from a straight physiologic perspective.

Reactions: 1 users

Too many selfies . Annoying as fuck.
Like a younger Kay Smetsers but with more make up.
EDIT; But even Smetsers has foodgrams to break up her narcissistic rag doll poses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users