Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

Her weight doesn't fluctuate a lot which is refreshing to see in an instagrammer. She's a fashion blogger and supposedly an actual model? I don't know much about the modelling part since I've never heard or seen about it before except in her description. I know this is about instagram models and not actual models so sorry if this goes against that :slinkout:

I believe this girl had a ranging ED a few years back. Not sure if she ever confirmed/denied it, but it was fairly obvious from her captions and her body. And I rarely, if ever, accuse people of EDs but it was really that obvious. Glad to see she looks more radiant now.

Also- 0% model unless we are calling girls who model for a (random) clothing brand "models" now.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I believe this girl had a ranging ED a few years back. Not sure if she ever confirmed/denied it, but it was fairly obvious from her captions and her body. And I rarely, if ever, accuse people of EDs but it was really that obvious. Glad to see she looks more radiant now.

Also- 0% model unless we are calling girls who model for a (random) clothing brand "models" now.
Oh no. I didn't know that...I've only been following her in the last couple of months and didn't look too closely at the captions. :slinkout:

Here's one to make up for the last one!
I don't know her whole life story but she's vegan, supposedly a model, and makes storytime youtube videos.

Reactions: 2 users
I've followed Joanna Kuchta on Insta for a while. :luv:

e185ce0e4b739ed4466d89dac1104be7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Joanna is such a babe, and seems fairly unproblematic as far as I know. Her weight loss has been impressive. (Okay, I might have a slight crush on her.)

photo.jpg

Joanna is such a babe, and seems fairly unproblematic as far as I know. Her weight loss has been impressive. (Okay, I might have a slight crush on her.)

photo.jpg
She's always been thin, if not thinner than she is now--she may have gained for a little bit, but she was her thinnest 2-3 years ago. I'm a fan though, her hair and skin are beautiful

Oh no. I didn't know that...I've only been following her in the last couple of months and didn't look too closely at the captions. :slinkout:

I'm quite glad you posted it though because I'm pleased to have found her blog!

hmmm. I feel a bit dirty flipping through her instagram. She's definitely cute in that sort of slightly trashy way though. All the pink, chains, faux fur, and fishnets, plus referring to herself as Polish princess, reminded me exactly of the styling in this Chleb MISTER D. x ANJA RUBIK video though. I only have this video in mind b/c I use to dress this same way...maybe 10 years ago :/

• Agree
She's always been thin, if not thinner than she is now--she may have gained for a little bit, but she was her thinnest 2-3 years ago. I'm a fan though, her hair and skin are beautiful
I've been following her for a little over 2 years now, and I believe she's gained (barely). She's always been fairly thin and doesn't SEEM to watch what she eats ("seem" being the keyword since we have no idea). Absolutely amazing hair, skin, proportions (thin-curvy), and facial structure, it's just a shame she's not taller.
Any guesses as to her weight? She claimed to be about 84lb at 5'3" around a year back, but that seems too low to me.

• Agree
I've been following her for a little over 2 years now, and I believe she's gained (barely). She's always been fairly thin and doesn't SEEM to watch what she eats ("seem" being the keyword since we have no idea). Absolutely amazing hair, skin, proportions (thin-curvy), and facial structure, it's just a shame she's not taller.
Any guesses as to her weight? She claimed to be about 84lb at 5'3" around a year back, but that seems too low to me.
she's 5'2-5'3; i know her...she probably was close to that, she has no muscle at all though

Trying to get back in the swing of things around here... and what better way than by sharing some thinspo? I've been following Yulu Serao for a while now. She does model a bit for indie designers and editorials, but mostly she appears to just run around NYC wearing questionable outfits, posing with fruit, working out, etc... Her face is kind of forgettable and not unlike much of my family tree, but A+ body and a wry sense of humor.

Ac9svQF.jpg

Backstage at VEJAS, a young designer who won the LVMH prize...

FfZxCOQ.jpg

Sandy Liang RTW 2017

X6jPzbN.jpg

One of New York's cutest couples according to i-D... at least they have similar cheekbones.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I've been following her for quite a while as well. I think she's so cute and advocates a healthy diet (so none of that: LOOK GUYS I IZ EATING JUNK!11)
Also, her style is quite androgynous (reminds me of what @sabine likes?) with lots of loose silhouettes but because of her tiny frame she comes across as really dainty and effortless.

Nevertheless, I do have to agree with you girls who find those 'models' who are on vacation 24/7 annoying but admittedly I find guilty pleasure in looking at beautiful, inspirational feeds.

Trying to get back in the swing of things around here... and what better way than by sharing some thinspo? I've been following Yulu Serao for a while now. She does model a bit for indie designers and editorials, but mostly she appears to just run around NYC wearing questionable outfits, posing with fruit, working out, etc... Her face is kind of forgettable and not unlike much of my family tree, but A+ body and a wry sense of humor.

Ac9svQF.jpg

Backstage at VEJAS, a young designer who won the LVMH prize...

FfZxCOQ.jpg

Sandy Liang RTW 2017

X6jPzbN.jpg

One of New York's cutest couples according to i-D... at least they have similar cheekbones.

hehe love adam and yulu