Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

Rumi Neely:

She has lost some weight in recent years, especially in face.
8723553671_9bd481052e_o.jpg
rbv2.jpg
Rumi-Neely-at-Chloe-FW2015-681x1024.jpg
Rumi-Neely-at-Prabal-Gurung-FW2014.jpg

• Gross
Reactions: 1 user
Agreed, I feel like she is more fit/athletic and contorts her body into skinny-looking positions
Her body is so weirdly shaped that I still have to understand if she's actually skinny or not, too. Her body-fat percentage is definitely very very low, but her legs and arms still look kind of thick somehow. Her stomach looks really good, though, and I think she works hard for her body.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I really like her!

She lives in the Turks and Caicos islands; she's skinny and toned; she spends her life eating watermelon and hanging out at the beach; she has nice hair; she actually enjoys planking. By rights we should hate her :D

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
I hope not to repost, but I (finally) found a skinny vegan instagrammer/youtuber/etc. I really like her!
https://www.instagram.com/carolinedeisler/

Ugh! Her proportions are so nice. :( Our upper bodies are very similar, but I have such a long way to go before I get my thighs close to what she has- not sure if mine will ever be that slender, and my hip bones are much wider... Lucky girl! I'll have to start following her. <3

Her body is so weirdly shaped that I still have to understand if she's actually skinny or not, too. Her body-fat percentage is definitely very very low, but her legs and arms still look kind of thick somehow. Her stomach looks really good, though, and I think she works hard for her body.

That...is poorly photoshopped, dear.

• Look at the oddly straight line on her left arm - do parts of your arms make perfectly straight lines?
  • Look at her thighs. Look at the weird waves and bumps. Zoom in, really. They look like a child formed them out of play-doh!
  • Draw line where you think her torso should go from where it disappears under the fluffy white thing. Now draw a line where her torso should curve up from where her hips are positioned - NO ONE has a torso that off-center, save for severe scoliosis (which would be obvious). It looks like you sliced her in half and moved the hips a few inches to the right of the photo, the shoulders a few inches to the left.

I'm not going to go through everything, but as someone with a strong anatomy background (5th year studying the body for a health care profession) and a minor graphic-design background, this is so altered I'd bet my low-carb tortillas on it.

• Useful
Reactions: 3 users
That...is poorly photoshopped, dear.

• Look at the oddly straight line on her left arm - do parts of your arms make perfectly straight lines?
  • Look at her thighs. Look at the weird waves and bumps. Zoom in, really. They look like a child formed them out of play-doh!
  • Draw line where you think her torso should go from where it disappears under the fluffy white thing. Now draw a line where her torso should curve up from where her hips are positioned - NO ONE has a torso that off-center, save for severe scoliosis (which would be obvious). It looks like you sliced her in half and moved the hips a few inches to the right of the photo, the shoulders a few inches to the left.

I'm not going to go through everything, but as someone with a strong anatomy background (5th year studying the body for a health care profession) and a minor graphic-design background, this is so altered I'd bet my low-carb tortillas on it.
Also, she erased her feet

Oh she definitely lost. I believe I read somewhere that she eats really healthy too.
View attachment 14724

...this would be great cross-posted in the "normal to skinny" thread, if cross posts are allowed here?

Her body with a smidge more definition is my ideal. :luv:And the beach image doesn't appear drastically altered, hooray!

• Disagree
I think the right beach photo looks ridiculously stretched. But it's Instagram, the universe full of 5'6'" gazelles with über small waists (her unimpressive arms are probably the only parts which haven't seen a tool)and a torso has long as their über legs. :rolleyes:And what's up with her bloated face in this pic ? Her 'weight loss' is prominent but her face was left out. :mclap:

Last edited:
  • Agree
I think the right beach photo looks ridiculously stretched. But it's Instagram, the universe full of 5'6'" gazelles with über small waists (her unimpressive arms are probably the only parts which haven't seen a tool)and a torso has long as their über legs. :rolleyes:And what's up with her bloated face in this pic ? Her 'weight loss' is prominent but her face was left out. :mclap:

Drastically altered, not totally unaltered I'd said ;)
When I'm at 98 I look like that since my torso is long too. Just as much room between my belly button and anterior superior Iliac spines of my hips for example. And my face stays soft even with loss, so I just see my body type at a lw in the photo too much perhaps.

To be fair I didn't look at any other photos of her to see her typical proportions. The light in the image isn't playing games, but you're right that stretching wouldn't cause that cue of distortion to occur.:smash:

She always claims to eat a lot, 2500-3000 cal, mostly from fresh fruits. I don't think she's lying. I wish I could eat that much without gaining :(
There's no way she can physically eat that much unless she has a medical condition preventing food from being properly absorbed or she burns an extra 1000 calories a day working out (which is hard when you don't weigh much).

Guesstimate her height & weight and plug it in here with a 2500 calorie diet: http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php