Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

Streeeetched to heaven. I don't get it why people do this when you share videos and the truth is right on the screen. But I guess the followers love to be fooled and really believe an average height girl has +100cm long legs.:smash: (she seems very lovely though, and she is absolutely fit)

about-you-mood-hoho.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Streeeetched to heaven. I don't get it why people do this when you share videos and the truth is right on the screen. But I guess the followers love to be fooled and really believe an average height girl has +100cm long legs.:smash: (she seems very lovely though, and she is absolutely fit)

about-you-mood-hoho.jpg
Wowww she looks a lot shorter

She (debiflu) claims she is 170cm.

...after lurking my timeline is full now of similar accounts. I am witnessing (very important that you mention this in your bio!!!) VEGAN women with either A) 100cm long legs or B) a 50cm waist or C) both while 'working' hard on a beach or in a gym or busy shopping.
99ZnZgA.jpg
#illusiongram #lostgeneration #howtobecomedull

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Not a model per se, but great thinspo. I like that she's on the bonier side.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 8.35.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 8.35.09 PM.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 189
  • Disagree
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Not a model per se, but great thinspo. I like that she's on the bonier side.

I think she is probably the skinniest woman I've ever seen. Apparently she is a retired dancer? Wondering if she edits her legs in pictures though. From her IG:
UqIPEcn.png

miTCkrc.png

mopTIw3.png

ajHtKgl.png

• Sad
  • Disagree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
aspiring to this is mpa territory
Agreed, she was already quite skinny before:
LVQpbrK.png

edit: I just want to emphasize that I personally don't believe this (her current state) is healthy to aspire to, but I didn't want to make other members feel uncomfortable by criticizing their thinspo.

Last edited:
"Thank you dear) I'm great/ I eat/ not dying"

If she's a former dancer I wonder how she knows Sasha?
But I still hope she isn't sick though, she has a 5 year old son :sorry:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 9.51.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 9.51.18 PM.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Wow great find. She looks fantastic (some look stretched but still) , I like to know how she could achieve this , her body fat ℅ got so low. Definitely going to follow this skinny bitch.

I was wondering if her pics were edited too. Also she claims to be 178cm and 49kg. Plausible or nah?

Well, she looks a lot of skinnier than 49kg, more like 43-45 ! I remember to have similar stats (what she claims to have) and I never looked this 'scrawny'. In some pictures I spot something like 'abs', she appears 'athletic' (or is it just Skin&bones?) muscles way more than fat, so that could be the only plausible reason to explain 49kg.

Is this the same girl?
http://www.cosmo.ru/fashion/trends/...nda-odezhdy-oksana-bulyga-o-lyubimyh-obrazah/

She lost a lot since then.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Agreed, she was already quite skinny before:
LVQpbrK.png

edit: I just want to emphasize that I personally don't believe this (her current state) is healthy to aspire to, but I didn't want to make other members feel uncomfortable by criticizing their thinspo.
I think she looked better before

• Agree
Well, she looks a lot of skinnier than 49kg, more like 43-45 ! I remember to have similar stats (what she claims to have) and I never looked this 'scrawny'. In some pictures I spot something like 'abs', she appears 'athletic' (or is it just Skin&bones?) muscles way more than fat, so that could be the only plausible reason to explain 49kg.

Is this the same girl?
http://www.cosmo.ru/fashion/trends/...nda-odezhdy-oksana-bulyga-o-lyubimyh-obrazah/

She lost a lot since then.

She looks less unhealthily skinny and more (ultra) skinny-fit in this recent video:

• Agree
  • Love
Trying to get back in the swing of things around here... and what better way than by sharing some thinspo? I've been following Yulu Serao for a while now. She does model a bit for indie designers and editorials, but mostly she appears to just run around NYC wearing questionable outfits, posing with fruit, working out, etc... Her face is kind of forgettable and not unlike much of my family tree, but A+ body and a wry sense of humor.

Help me God, for I have fallen madly in love with this creature.