Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

Too many selfies . Annoying as fuck.
Like a younger Kay Smetsers but with more make up.
EDIT; But even Smetsers has foodgrams to break up her narcissistic rag doll poses.

lol @ 'narcissistic rag doll poses'. :lol:

Also she needs to try a bit of variety with whatever photo editing app she's using (I'm now refusing to refer to these things as photoshop, just out of respect for the software) - it's really obvious and in half of them she looks like someone stuck a CGI head onto a slightly differently shaded CGI body.

Reactions: 1 user
What do you girls think about this girl? https://www.instagram.com/mashatert/
She's Russian, she says she's a model but I'm not sure if she's signed with any agency. Anyway, I think her body is pretty nice and she has a stunning face. Well not really the type of beauty that I like but still, really pretty features, she looks like a doll.

She's Russian, she says she's a model but I'm not sure if she's signed with any agency. Anyway, I think her body is pretty nice and she has a stunning face. Well not really the type of beauty that I like but still, really pretty features, she looks like a doll.

When someone says "model" but no agency, I start judging instantly. She's pretty but not beautiful. Plain. Nothing makeup couldn't achieve.

Taylor R reminds me of this, she's one of those Youtuber slash Instagrammers who is acclaimed for being a model.

Her features are cookie-cutter, easily forgotten. Nevertheless, to her credit and as is more common for an Eastern European girl, from her pictures you can tell she is more candid about working for her figure. She is fashion blogger not model material. :rolleyes:

I can't help but see instagram accounts like this one as nothing more than an advertisement for a wealthy husband. That's all they are, right?

Reactions: 5 users
I can't help but see instagram accounts like this one as nothing more than an advertisement for a wealthy husband. That's all they are, right?

Of course they are. Why do you think they all have their email addresses in their bio? ;)

Reactions: 2 users

Yep - it's a step up from sticking a card in a telephone box I guess

Do those instagram 'cosplayers' fall into this category? They're not typically noteworthy so I don't think making a new thread would be worthwhile, and this one isn't much different, but while her style is odd I do quite like Anzujaamu's body. (I'm a bit on the short, small-framed side myself, which probably explains much of it.) She's from Turkey and claims to have no ED, and there's a couple old pictures of her from when she was larger. I do think she manipulates angles a bit and knows how to appear smaller, but even in her tagged photos she's fairly tiny.

13525419_302887413433239_353856953_n.jpg

13385760_523485717840702_1658328859_n.jpg

EAOfBB1.jpg

And from a few years ago...
1432345555606.jpg.9102f7687602b7143a896729641eec97.jpg

Do those instagram 'cosplayers' fall into this category? They're not typically noteworthy so I don't think making a new thread would be worthwhile, and this one isn't much different, but while her style is odd I do quite like Anzujaamu's body. (I'm a bit on the short, small-framed side myself, which probably explains much of it.) She's from Turkey and claims to have no ED, and there's a couple old pictures of her from when she was larger. I do think she manipulates angles a bit and knows how to appear smaller, but even in her tagged photos she's fairly tiny.

EAOfBB1.jpg

Please get this away from me

Reactions: 10 users
Might not be a good thing but I actually like Taylor R. Namely her recipes.
Really...? I just had to google her but she's a white girl who pretends to be Japanese, always photoshops and cheek filler surgery(???)
Idk about her recipes so maybe they're redeeming. But personally on principle I really don't like those kinds of people who get so much surgery and use so much photoshop and pretend to be a different race for some Instagram notoriety.

Really...? I just had to google her but she's a white girl who pretends to be Japanese, always photoshops and cheek filler surgery(???)
Idk about her recipes so maybe they're redeeming. But personally on principle I really don't like those kinds of people who get so much surgery and use so much photoshop and pretend to be a different race for some Instagram notoriety.

I just searched for her youtube and she seems like a pretty typical white girl living in Japan who likes cute stuff? She wears those big eye lenses that I don't like, I think they look really alien and creepy, but she's skinny and has nice hair.
Where does she photoshop/has had surgery/says she's not white? Her video's all look pretty normal.

Her weight doesn't fluctuate a lot which is refreshing to see in an instagrammer. She's a fashion blogger and supposedly an actual model? I don't know much about the modelling part since I've never heard or seen about it before except in her description. I know this is about instagram models and not actual models so sorry if this goes against that :slinkout:

Her weight doesn't fluctuate a lot which is refreshing to see in an instagrammer. She's a fashion blogger and supposedly an actual model? I don't know much about the modelling part since I've never heard or seen about it before except in her description. I know this is about instagram models and not actual models so sorry if this goes against that :slinkout:

I think she's just an 'alternative' model because of instagram popularity but not with a good agency or anything, I think I've seen somewhere before that she's kinda short.
Back when I used to frequent other gossip sites people said she had an ED though and linked to older posts of hers that alluded to that being the case, but I don't have any proof and I wasn't interested enough to read more at the time.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

EAOfBB1.jpg

Oh for fuck's sake ... this is just functional identity crisis that social media has reinforced.