Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

Kit

Grand Dame
Jun 17, 2015
[This thread is a catch-all for "Instagram models". The difference between these and real models (or celebrities) is not always clear. But if she isn't signed with a major modeling agency, and her primary "work" is on Instagram, she probably belongs here. --AB]

I'm pretty sure this isn't a thread anywhere, but I'm sure it's touched on in some other sections (cough Upton cough). My question to you guys is how do you feel about Instagram models? Like the one's your not sure what they actually do because seem to just frolic on the beach 24/7. I think a lot of them get featured on some instagram called something like 'Daddy Paid for That' haha.

I'm talking about girls like JenahYamamoto (gypsyone/ https://instagram.com/gypsyone/?hl=en) and Sjana Elise Earp ( https://instagram.com/sjanaelise/ ) and Essena Oniell (https://instagram.com/essenaoneill/) if that gives you an idea. I would post pictures but can't figure out how to save insta posts to my laptop.

I waffle back and forth between liking them. Sometimes it's just too free radical, love shit, or their posts get a little vulgar, but at the same time I like filling out my insta with them because most of them are very skinny (esp GypsyOne pre-boob job) and they post a lot of really fun stuff. I definitely wouldn't mind having their life :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
This reminds me of Alexis Ren! I think she's beautiful, not really skinny but thin I'd say. She says she's signed with Nous Models but from her instagram it seems like she and her boyfriend just travel from beach to beach. I don't consider her a model but nevertheless I think she's beautiful and definitely wouldn't mind switching lives with her while I sit at my boring desk job

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 421
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 395
I follow sjana elise, tuulavintage, debiflue and gabrielle o'sullivan. I used to be subscribed to essena o'neill, but her posts got too annoying! I don't consider them models, but am incredibly envious of their lifestyles- all that fresh fruit and sea and travelling is a dream. Many of them have really good bodies, so can act as nice motivation as well.
They get paid I think for just promoting products and places to stay if they have a large following, so I guess that's how they make the majority of their money whilst seemingly lounging around in paradise. Sjana's job though is photo journalism, which allows her to travel a lot.

What I do is take printscreens :).
I'll engage in this debate when I have time, it's an interesting topic!

But I'm soooo lazy haha.

This reminds me of Alexis Ren! I think she's beautiful, not really skinny but thin I'd say. She says she's signed with Nous Models but from her instagram it seems like she and her boyfriend just travel from beach to beach. I don't consider her a model but nevertheless I think she's beautiful and definitely wouldn't mind switching lives with her while I sit at my boring desk job

I was going to post her too! But then I saw she was signed and I was confused too because I don't consider her a real model. Same with women like Sahara Ray (although I personally don't like her look). I also take back about very skinny, before editing I think I said skinny/thin/fit and then changed it. I don't know what I'm typing half the time.

I follow sjana elise, tuulavintage, debiflue and gabrielle o'sullivan. I used to be subscribed to essena o'neill, but her posts got too annoying! I don't consider them models, but am incredibly envious of their lifestyles- all that fresh fruit and sea and travelling is a dream. Many of them have really good bodies, so can act as nice motivation as well.
They get paid I think for just promoting products and places to stay if they have a large following, so I guess that's how they make the majority of their money whilst seemingly lounging around in paradise. Sjana's job though is photo journalism, which allows her to travel a lot.

I'll definitely be checking some of these girls out. I just mentioned the Daddy instagram because I think it's funny, I wasn't trying to disparage anyone :oops: I definitely don't understand the promoting thing as it's way out of my league. I would love Sjana job but I am so painfully unartistic.

I'll definitely be checking some of these girls out. I just mentioned the Daddy instagram because I think it's funny, I wasn't trying to disparage anyone :oops: I definitely don't understand the promoting thing as it's way out of my league. I would love Sjana job but I am so painfully unartistic.
I've never heard of the daddy instagram, but I'll have to check it out, since it sounds quite funny. Yeah, I think that being payed for promoting things is a bit of a non-job, but if that's what makes them happy, then so be it.

:seeya:

I don't envy their lifestyle at all - on the contrary, it seems so so sugar-coated and just overall annoying to me: the lifestyle and most of these girls themselves. So nope nope nope thanks. I aim for/prefer a completely different aesthetics and life.

Reactions: 9 users
Super easy tutorial to steal instagram photos directly:

1. While looking at desired image push "ctrl+U" (or right click and "View page source")
2. Push "ctrl+F" to open searchbox and type "photos" - first result will be usualy inside the picture direct link (link will look something like this https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.n...-15/11191260_405480739644987_1474348158_n.jpg - be careful not to copy " and > signs, it will mess up the URL)
3. copy URL and paste it into address bar
4. Right click on picture and "save as"
5. ??????
6. PROFIT

• Useful
Reactions: 5 users
Another one I follow is Jessica Lee Buchanan - it says she is signed somewhere in south africa but she's 5'5.5" so not really counting it but I think she actually has a really gorgeous face and is always on the beach and traveling to different islands. Her body isn't anything admirable but I just think her face is stunning - too bad she isn't skinnier

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 395
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 398
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 399
I like her, I wonder how she would look like without all the heavy contouring though.

probably still okay. She looks pretty good in that beach photo.

Another one I follow is Jessica Lee Buchanan - it says she is signed somewhere in south africa but she's 5'5.5" so not really counting it but I think she actually has a really gorgeous face and is always on the beach and traveling to different islands. Her body isn't anything admirable but I just think her face is stunning - too bad she isn't skinnier

And this girl is gorgeoussss. I would love to have her face.

:seeya:

I don't envy their lifestyle at all - on the contrary, it seems so so sugar-coated and just overall annoying to me: the lifestyle and most of these girls themselves. So nope nope nope thanks. I aim for/prefer a completely different aesthetics and life.

I can totally get this. I just use these instagrams to get a full range on my feed and can only follow a handful of these women at the same time. They do kind of blend together haha

I follow her too, her face really is amazing!

@stardurst

yes, I see a little resemblance. Both would look even better with sharper facial structure.

edit: Imagine her with cheekbones !

goFWmnS.png

Reactions: 2 users
Not my type, not my aspirations. I'm completely paranoid about privacy, and just can't imagine putting up my life and body on display. There is just something about being "internet popular" that gives me shudders. Hell, I still can't decide if I should use Tinder because the idea of my face floating on a dating app just makes me cringe. Presumably other people don't have those issues, which is worrying, because it looks like social websites are here to stay, which means I'm fucked in the long run if I don't do something about it.

Either way, I do admire those girls' photo skills. A lot of them don't look naturally beautiful, but they know how to pose, use camera, filters, et cetera to make an averagely pretty face look stunning.

Reactions: 4 users
I envy them so much :hyper: Not particularly for their beauty (there are the real models for that :p), sometimes for their body shape, but mostly for their ability to pose for selfies or in front of a camera even is not with a professional photographer. Everybody I know always tell me that I'm like hundreds times more beautiful in person, than in picture . Don't know if this is a compliment or what, but I always manage to do a strange face/show a bad angle in. every. single. picture :(

However, I follow for two-three months a bounce of those girls, than I got tired (too much selfies/nothing interesting to read in their captions) and find new ones.

Right now, for example, I'm following this italian girl: https://instagram.com/elsssida/

yh7SDgM.jpg

WbwTDqY.jpg
5J1A67O.jpg

wew7Cok.jpg

Reactions: 1 users