Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

This account has such an Avant Camp vibe to it, I love it! I would be eternally grateful if someone could (roughly) translate this caption because her transformation is amazing.
image.jpeg

This account has such an Avant Camp vibe to it, I love it! I would be eternally grateful if someone could (roughly) translate this caption because her transformation is amazing. View attachment 10838
Roughly:

Alena Larinina's before/after- 185cm, 55kg at 16 to 50kg at 19 years old.
She generally says that angles/lighting made her 'before' photo look much worse than in real life (her mum pleaded with her not to post that shot online :lol: ).

She goes on to say that the difference in weight she lost isn't much- only 5kg. On the before photo she would eat unlimited amounts of pastries (bread) and chocolate, whilst on the after photo she began to eat intuitively and exercising such as doing lots of running.

In the last part she says that she's a model and a model's body must be lean and thin. She's not anorexic- she has doctor's documents to prove that she is perfectly healthy :)

Reactions: 2 users
Roughly:

Alena Larinina's before/after- 185cm, 55kg at 16 to 50kg at 19 years old.
She generally says that angles/lighting made her 'before' photo look much worse than in real life (her mum pleaded with her not to post that shot online :lol: ).

She goes on to say that the difference in weight she lost isn't much- only 5kg. On the before photo she would eat unlimited amounts of pastries (bread) and chocolate, whilst on the after photo she began to eat intuitively and exercising such as doing lots of running.

In the last part she says that she's a model and a model's body must be lean and thin. She's not anorexic- she has doctor's documents to prove that she is perfectly healthy :)
thank you so much!

:luv:View attachment 10819 View attachment 10820 View attachment 10821 View attachment 10822 View attachment 10823 This girl http://instagram.com/alesyakaf
Natalia V posted a picture of her on Instagram, doubt she has any notable work but is signed with img.
Beautiful face and even better thinspo, also posts a lot of food pics
This girl is GORGEOUS. Because of her gorgeousness I decided to stalk her a little bit, and it turns out she is signed with Avant, and her father is a famous Russian tennis player.
Tatler Debutante Ball in 2014, with her dad Yevgeny Kafelnikov. Not the most flattering pic, but I love how tiny her arms are here :luv:
RIAN_2518505.jpg

999999.jpg

Man, I wish she can take over the Hadids' and Kendull's places on runways and magazines.

This girl is GORGEOUS. Because of her gorgeousness I decided to stalk her a little bit, and it turns out she is signed with Avant, and her father is a famous Russian tennis player.
Tatler Debutante Ball in 2014, with her dad Yevgeny Kafelnikov. Not the most flattering pic, but I love how tiny her arms are here :luv:
RIAN_2518505.jpg

999999.jpg

Man, I wish she can take over the Hadids' and Kendull's places on runways and magazines.
...how is she even real

Reactions: 9 users
Amazing that this is only a 5 kg difference. I think she found her perfect way, considering being so tall for: less sugar/ less flour plus cardio and some at-home-exercises.
There is NO WAY that is a 5kg difference. I would say at least 10kg+++ :lol: it's not like she's super muscular/toned in the after picture.

Reactions: 6 users
There is NO WAY that is a 5kg difference. I would say at least 10kg+++ :lol: it's not like she's super muscular/toned in the after picture.
You're right. I'm as tall as her. At the moment I'm at my skinniest and I weigh more than 55kg, but our stats are the same (stats in my description are not updated, I'll update if I maintain)