Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

@Artemis I like seeing clothing style (I think it's the most important for me to be honest), some pretty photographs in nature, and some funny captions once in a while :D For example I love Vladas instagram, and Grace Hartzel (but maybe it's just me... I just love most of the things she posts and her clothes are so cool in my opinion) Luiza Scandelari (she looks self obsessed but her pictures on instagram are so beautiful and well taken!)
Hope I helped a bit by saying what I personally like when I follow a model :)

Reactions: 1 users
She's complaining about SM, on SM. I find her super annoying and idiot. If you really wanna enjoy the world and ""real life"", just quit them without all this noise. Another thing I don't get is how people don't understand that this is all to get more attention, and they're giving her what she wants :facepalm:
A lot of people congratulate her. Even older women (eg. mothers) who should know better.

A lot of people congratulate her. Even older women (eg. mothers) who should know better.
Ahh yes, one of my FAVOURITE demographics of people - the middle aged folk who lament that the SILLY youth of today are just sooo misguided, not like when they were young! :rolleyes: 'Thank goodness this beautiful, classy young lady has come to her senses, such a great role model for my teenage daughter, not like those anorexic models and slutty pop stars!!!' yada yada yada.... :blahblah:
:facepalm:

I've even seen friends of mine who are into the whole hippy/vegan/yoga/fitness/etc side of Instagram defending her on Facebook saying that she is an inspiration, and that the world wouldn't be so doomed if more people were like her....
:wtf:
Hear that girls, Essena is the cure for climate change, deadly diseases, and world hunger!!! Thanks to her the world isn't doomed after all! ;)

Reactions: 1 users
She's complaining about SM, on SM. I find her super annoying and idiot. If you really wanna enjoy the world and ""real life"", just quit them without all this noise. Another thing I don't get is how people don't understand that this is all to get more attention, and they're giving her what she wants :facepalm:
I completely agree, the whole thing makes no sense and she's taking herself far too seriously. Instead of disappearing from social media, she's created a website on which she posts bizarre videos and is asking for people to send her money to support her not-particularly-radical cause. I don't want to trivialise mental illness but it's almost as if she's having a very public manic episode. The way she's acting is just odd.

Ahh yes, one of my FAVOURITE demographics of people - the middle aged folk who lament that the SILLY youth of today are just sooo misguided, not like when they were young! :rolleyes: 'Thank goodness this beautiful, classy young lady has come to her senses, such a great role model for my teenage daughter, not like those anorexic models and slutty pop stars!!!' yada yada yada.... :blahblah:
:facepalm:

I've even seen friends of mine who are into the whole hippy/vegan/yoga/fitness/etc side of Instagram defending her on Facebook saying that she is an inspiration, and that the world wouldn't be so doomed if more people were like her....
:wtf:
Hear that girls, Essena is the cure for climate change, deadly diseases, and world hunger!!! Thanks to her the world isn't doomed after all! ;)

I do agree with you; that middle aged demographic can be responsible for some stunningly annoying responses to this kind of thing; but it's often from the people within that demographic who seem to spend half their lives online commenting about stuff all day long and should really go and take their kids to the park or something. I think there's also a lot of people that age who think that parents and family members should be role models for their kids, not celebrities, but they're not online looking for things to get upset about. I hope so anyway...otherwise I might lose the will to live ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Did it seriously only just occur to her that social media can be used for causes more worthy than "showing off" and presenting a "dream" lifestyle?? Does she really think she is being revolutionary and game-changing by using social media for gender equality, animal cruelty, etc? Come on girl, you're 18, not 8. :facepalm:

Honestly, the social media celebrity is probably a good way for her to earn money assuming she doesn't have brains or other talents. Personally if I were her I'd stick with it and just treat it as a job.

Did it seriously only just occur to her that social media can be used for causes more worthy than "showing off" and presenting a "dream" lifestyle?? Does she really think she is being revolutionary and game-changing by using social media for gender equality, animal cruelty, etc? Come on girl, you're 18, not 8. :facepalm:

Honestly, the social media celebrity is probably a good way for her to earn money assuming she doesn't have brains or other talents. Personally if I were her I'd stick with it and just treat it as a job.
B..b..but she's changing the world!
She quitting social media is more important than everything else in this world. Such a corageous girl for telling us the obvious! She deserves a nobel or something

B..b..but she's changing the world!
She quitting social media is more important than everything else in this world. Such a corageous girl for telling us the obvious! She deserves a nobel or something
Just read through the info page on her website and not only is it all about her (literally the first three sentences all start with "I want":rolleyes:), she doesn't even explain how the site or what she's doing is going to aid any of the causes she cares for. And she's asking for funding that will go towards activities that do not even remotely appear to have any connection with actually helping these causes. Mostly just making the site bigger and spreading "revolutionary" ideas. :cautious:

Seriously I don't think there is anyone who would support her cause, but if there is, well, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Just read through the info page on her website and not only is it all about her (literally the first three sentences all start with "I want":rolleyes:), she doesn't even explain how the site or what she's doing is going to aid any of the causes she cares for. And she's asking for funding that will go towards activities that do not even remotely appear to have any connection with actually helping these causes. Mostly just making the site bigger and spreading "revolutionary" ideas. :cautious:

Seriously I don't think there is anyone who would support her cause, but if there is, well, a fool and his money are soon parted.
Pretty much all the fatties pro-Haes idiots on my facebook have share the video where she's crying. She wanted to "get off the spotlight and reveal the truth" but she went the opposite direction. Everyone is talking about her and she's even more popular in social media. It seems to be a trend now to "reveal the truth" about instagram "models" and weight struggles in fashion industry. TBH we all know that this type of girls are doing it to get the attention that they wouldn't have any other way.

I don't think she's been mentioned, but this girl just popped up in my explore feed and although her body looks amazing and from what I can tell she has incredible bone structure, I just want to scrub her face, dress her in some non soft grunge/health goth/sea punk/tumblr whatever outfits, tie her hair back, and actually be able to see what she looks like. This social-media-perfect-self thing every one does these days kills me.

annieolivia_ on instagram and she also has a tumblr

AXTYW4V.jpg

spmUeJG.jpg

iYwKGaX.jpg

mvWdJQT.jpg

30bHv3y.jpg

qteUySR.jpg

MERryFY.jpg

ge9p20A.jpg

Attachments

• 11330725_709645632495770_184166800_n.jpg
    11330725_709645632495770_184166800_n.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 11849272_664407660329410_942648912_n.jpg
    11849272_664407660329410_942648912_n.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 12071257_904889136256434_295326258_n.jpg
    12071257_904889136256434_295326258_n.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 12224147_560930754076185_1870333672_n.jpg
    12224147_560930754076185_1870333672_n.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 12256786_866937093421172_1936809702_n.jpg
    12256786_866937093421172_1936809702_n.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: 5 users
I don't think she's been mentioned, but this girl just popped up in my explore feed and although her body looks amazing and from what I can tell she has incredible bone structure, I just want to scrub her face, dress her in some non soft grunge/health goth/sea punk/tumblr whatever outfits, tie her hair back, and actually be able to see what she looks like. This social-media-perfect-self thing every one does these days kills me.

annieolivia_ on instagram and she also has a tumblr

AXTYW4V.jpg

spmUeJG.jpg

iYwKGaX.jpg

mvWdJQT.jpg

30bHv3y.jpg

qteUySR.jpg

MERryFY.jpg

ge9p20A.jpg

Can we just have SG makeovers? She'd look so stunning if she didn't dress in this awful tumblrcore style.

Reactions: 2 users
I actually quite like her style *unpopular opinion alert!!!* hehe ;)
It reminds me of things I might wear when I dress very casually (which doesn't happen very often, but does on the odd occasion if I'm feeling a bit lazy haha.... :D)

I'd be interested to see who some of you guys favourite 'Instagram models' are based on their personal style! :) Which Insta-girls style do you admire (and whose do you reallyyyy dislike?)?

Yeah and after all that her site is gone anyway. In its place is just the text 'currently working on my first book - how to be social media famous' ...didn't last long

Yeah and after all that her site is gone anyway. In its place is just the text 'currently working on my first book - how to be social media famous' ...didn't last long
And I bet said book is going to be more drivel about how you need to be fake to be social media famous, set against a backdrop of 'self love'. Pretty much more of Essena generalising everything in an attempt to make herself feel better about making her own personal choices that she then came to regret... LOL :facepalm:

Probably wrong thread and certainly more than some Instagram model,
I am in love with this ballet dancer student,
instagram.com/ionovaworld/

HfeX4td.png

WlR7AGk.png

KRqKvsr.png

VL4ADhZ.png

Xa7GuI1.png

Reactions: 16 users