Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

Probably wrong thread and certainly more than some Instagram model,
I am in love with this ballet dancer student,
instagram.com/ionovaworld/

HfeX4td.png

WlR7AGk.png

KRqKvsr.png

VL4ADhZ.png

Xa7GuI1.png
even if it is the wrong place I am glad you posted these; gave me such a boost to do some more stretching this evening!

Reactions: 4 users

HfeX4td.png

WlR7AGk.png

KRqKvsr.png

VL4ADhZ.png

Xa7GuI1.png

even if it is the wrong thread, this woman is gorgeous and I'm soso glad you posted this.

even if it is the wrong place I am glad you posted these; gave me such a boost to do some more stretching this evening!

idk why I didn't see this before I posted! Sorry for the redundancy :run:

HfeX4td.png

WlR7AGk.png

KRqKvsr.png

VL4ADhZ.png

Xa7GuI1.png
Thank you so much for posting these! I've started doing regular ballett classes now 1-3 times a week and I'm so inspired by this! (Although I'm scared that it will cause my legs to grow thicker...)

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone know if we have a page for thinspo instagrams full of skinny not-models? I think it would be a great thread to start, but if we already have it, can someone point me to it!

does anyone know if we have a page for thinspo instagrams full of skinny not-models? I think it would be a great thread to start, but if we already have it, can someone point me to it!

I thought that was exactly this thread's original purpose? :wtf:

So, to contribute to the topic, this is a girl that I follow, I think she is a designer and DJ or something like that... I know that her style is probably not going to be everyone's cup of tea around here, but I love how skinny and delicate she looks while pulling off those crazy looks and outfits:

https://www.instagram.com/si_oux/

Tftp2px.jpg

8Z3SzYZ.jpg

tXcBywN.jpg

pL1d987.jpg

hwQvgZQ.jpg

Dc3dfVK.jpg

8Sok1E5.jpg

(I have the exact same workout outfit, ha...)

VYCZ2TB.jpg

I know that she uses angles to her advantage to accentuate her thinness, but I find it really inspiring to look at her feed (especially since I have always been a fan of Japanese street fashion). I also like that she regularly uploads pictures of the meals she prepares so it gives me ideas for dinner/lunch (also, the portion sizes look just right). Example:

hY5i0xA.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
^ I am usually bad at spotting these things, but does anyone else think that almost every one of those photos looks really obviously shopped?

I am looking mostly at the picture of her in the short skirt, in which she appears to have an abnormally shaped space between her knees, and also the pic of her in jeans where her back leg looks suspiciously thinner than the front leg.
:wtf::wtf::wtf:

^ I am usually bad at spotting these things, but does anyone else think that almost every one of those photos looks really obviously shopped?

I am looking mostly at the picture of her in the short skirt, in which she appears to have an abnormally shaped space between her knees, and also the pic of her in jeans where her back leg looks suspiciously thinner than the front leg.

In the jeans one it is because a shadow is covering most of her leg so the part of her leg in the light looks invisible (did that make sense?). The one in the skirt she is just spreading her legs.
She could of course have shopped it. I don't know for sure.

I think her skinniness is believable and probably not shopped. <shrugs>
She's not VERY skinny, even if she is capitalising on some angles.

I don't think she's been mentioned, but this girl just popped up in my explore feed and although her body looks amazing and from what I can tell she has incredible bone structure, I just want to scrub her face, dress her in some non soft grunge/health goth/sea punk/tumblr whatever outfits, tie her hair back, and actually be able to see what she looks like. This social-media-perfect-self thing every one does these days kills me.

annieolivia_ on instagram and she also has a tumblr

She`s anorexic though ):

sad.PNG

She`s anorexic though ):

View attachment 10615
Oh shit, that's horrible. I often associate anorexia with a less outgoing expression of self - if that makes sense. So when I see someone who appears to have such pride and confidence in their appearance I tend to think it less likely for them to be battling with a horrible mental illness such as anorexia. I should be far less assumptive and do my research properly next time - especially with regard to instagram where it is so easy to project a warped take on reality. I hope she is able to overcome her illness.

Reactions: 1 users
@sabine I think the same, I only found out because she talked about mental health issues on a recent post and I wanted to know what they were specifically. She said more recently that she's saving up for inpatient treatment, so I hope that works out for her!

Estelita Huijer
She's got a nice body, not keen on her face, style or neck/shoulders though - they look a little too broad for the rest of her frame.
12558551_883340908445510_1703313034_n.jpg

12120504_1636471973275280_108965086_n.jpg

12628128_990909910981733_1024796126_n.jpg

12599003_452686801601878_785309983_n.jpg

:luv:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This girl http://instagram.com/alesyakaf
Natalia V posted a picture of her on Instagram, doubt she has any notable work but is signed with img.
Beautiful face and even better thinspo, also posts a lot of food pics

Reactions: 6 users
^ YES:luv::drool:
I follow her, too and I'm so damn in love. Everything about her is so delicate, her style and face are beautiful in a very real sense imo (not alien/weird/sharp way)