tumblr_lw3olcjWeG1r8058ko1_500.gif

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Her fucking captions...

714728667.gif

View attachment 13946

I can't, she just makes it way too easy :lol: It's like the intersection of reality and parody

I think she's aiming for a whole new level of dumb; she realised she's never going to sound smart so she's trying to be more vacuous than a roomful of Kim Kardashian clones.

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 5 users
Ok, the nicest I can say is that she looks like Britney Spears without Britney's dead eyes. :kiss:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
I think she's aiming for a whole new level of dumb; she realised she's never going to sound smart so she's trying to be more vacuous than a roomful of Kim Kardashian klones.

Let me spell check this for you ;)

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
I think she's aiming for a whole new level of dumb; she realised she's never going to sound smart so she's trying to be more vacuous than a roomful of Kim Kardashian clones.

Totally agree, I've seen a few models and other celebs do this as a strategy. They are just smart enough to realize they aren't capable of sounding smart, not even "average smart", so they go "full bimbo." Sad thing is, it works.

• Agree
Totally agree, I've seen a few models and other celebs do this as a strategy. They are just smart enough to realize they aren't capable of sounding smart, not even "average smart", so they go "full bimbo." Sad thing is, it works.
When I realised I didn't sound smart I started reading more widely and avoiding talking about certain topics until I had formed coherent arguments but whatever works for her:nopity:

• Love
When I realised I didn't sound smart I started reading more widely and avoiding talking about certain topics until I had formed coherent arguments but whatever works for her:nopity:

The problem is that Hailee's instagram isn't about anything except trying to show the world how glamorous and sexy she thinks she is, so dumb captions are more annoying because her blog content is completely self serving and doesn't offer much to anyone apart from an edited glimpse of her tits.

I've seen lots of instagrams by models who balance out photos of themselves with shots of where they are and interesting things they see; these instagrams don't need clever or funny captions because the photos offer a look at their lives as a whole and aren't just an invitation to get people to compliment them.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
The problem is that Hailee's instagram isn't about anything except trying to show the world how glamorous and sexy she thinks she is, so dumb captions are more annoying because her blog content is completely self serving and doesn't offer much to anyone apart from an edited glimpse of her tits.

I've seen lots of instagrams by models who balance out photos of themselves with shots of where they are and interesting things they see; these instagrams don't need clever or funny captions because the photos offer a look at their lives as a whole and aren't just an invitation to get people to compliment them.

Relevant.

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I honestly wonder how a model like Hailee who essentially has no credentials other than being insta-famous can get clients (excluding the truly famous like Kendall and Gigi), other than shilling for weight loss teas and random small businesses. How long can one deal with doing just that?

Long, if Daddy pays for the bills and you're not only ok with 12-year-olds gushing over you via instagram, but actually enjoy it.

Agreed. I know a few people in their mid/late-thirties still plugging away at various ventures they're entirely unsuited to but are convinced they're 'successful' at because they get a few internet points from random strangers each day

Agreed. I know a few people in their mid/late-thirties still plugging away at various ventures they're entirely unsuited to but are convinced they're 'successful' at because they get a few internet points from random strangers each day
Late thirties?! Damn. What do they do? Can I ask for storytime? (In a more private section of the forum obviously)

Late thirties?! Damn. What do they do? Can I ask for storytime? (In a more private section of the forum obviously)

Sure - no problem - not sure where on the forum it would fit best but it's actually an interesting topic in many ways. Social media is such a relatively new thing that the impact on people in the long term is only something we're going to start seeing soon.

If anyone is online rn, Ms. Boobly has a trending ig live feed right now. I tuned in for 5 seconds and she mentions washing her hair.. once a month :spitlaugh: such class, this one.
Edit: she also auditioned for a Tinder commercial today and gives in to commenter requests to "twerk" (but fortunately has enough sense not to). That's all I got folks! Bye and see ya on the next episode of A Day in the life of Hailee Boobly

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users