ZnShxdY.jpg

• Gross
Reactions: 2 users

:spitlaugh:

Glad to see Hailee is living such a glamorous, jet-set life, unlike us civilians. :D

Honestly though she looks like such a mess – her hair looks greasy and when she drops the products to look endearing she just looks sloppy as hell. Better not do that during your cater waiter job, Hailee. Looks like you can't afford to lose it, unless you plan on living off daddy or... oh nvm :twisted:

Oh and "it's sugar coated" :hahano:
tumblr_mk8k92Omoy1qda125o3_r1_250.gif

Hailee I think that's your job?

"WUT UR PLANS TONIGHT"?? SINGLES IN UR AREA ARE WAITING FOR U

:smash:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users

She looks like a tumblr alt-goth kid

*juSt beCau$e uU s3e my scaRz, u still can't $ee my s0uL*

Reactions: 1 user

She looks like a tumblr alt-goth kid

*juSt beCau$e uU s3e my scaRz, u still can't $ee my s0uL*

Maybe I'm dumb and it was on purpose but there's a very strong Native American / hunting vibe going on here. I wasn't sure if she was supposed to be the hunter or the hunted, but the blank stare tells me hunted.

• Agree
  • Funny
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users
Maybe I'm dumb and it was on purpose but there's a very strong Native American / hunting vibe going on here. I wasn't sure if she was supposed to be the hunter or the hunted, but the blank stare tells me hunted.
"Hailee Lautenbach caught in steel bear trap.
I saw her wandering around outside and mistook her for large game! says local hunter."

• Funny
Reactions: 9 users
I keep forgetting who she is, I see that her thread has been updated...don't recognise her name and click on the thread only to be reminded who she is again. It's actually okay though. I'm glad I forget about her, come here for a laugh then forget about her again! :p

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Can someone start a GoFundMe and sign this girl up for How (Not) To Caption Your Social Media Posts 101?

Like jfc it's painful :smash:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users