Do you think her agency is bothered by her posts? How much do agencies care what their models post on social media? If models come across as arrogant and stupid, is that an issue? Or as long as the model doesn't post anything offensive or controversial, it doesn't matter?
@FashionThin @sabine

Do you think her agency is bothered by her posts? How much do agencies care what their models post on social media? If models come across as arrogant and stupid, is that an issue? Or as long as the model doesn't post anything offensive or controversial, it doesn't matter?
@FashionThin @sabine
I mean there's a high possibility they have a good laugh/eye-roll at what she posts, but seeing as she's appealing to her target market (horny boys and bimbo gals) there's no reason for them to intervene. That said, a few friends of mine who are currently ranked on models.com 'the hot list' and 'top 50 editorial' lists, have been coached (or at least lightly mentored) on their instagram presence, particularly earlier on in their careers, to appeal to clients of a certain calibre. Quite often girls will have a public account where they adhere to these rules, and a private account where they can be themselves.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Maybe a stupid question ..but do you think she can live off her "modeling"?
I'd say so, I'm sure she's doing regular e-comm somewhere, maybe a few places and that pays pretty well. However, whether she can live to the standard that she's currently living off her modelling alone, I'm not so sure.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
I'd say so, I'm sure she's doing regular e-comm somewhere, maybe a few places and that pays pretty well. However, whether she can live to the standard that she's currently living off her modelling alone, I'm not so sure.

Thank you. :) As I've got no insight into modeling whatsoever it's really hard for me to imagine that anyone would pay her a substanital amount for what she's doing.

Maybe a stupid question ..but do you think she can live off her "modeling"?

No, I don't think that she is. I think she is getting a substantial amount of money from instagram "promotional" modeling type stuff, and also getting money from promoters for getting other models to go to their tables (actually I know this for a fact). This is very common, but I know for a fact she does it. Some of the e comm jobs in la only pay 600-1000 a day and I doubt she's being booked enough.

I mean there's a high possibility they have a good laugh/eye-roll at what she posts, but seeing as she's appealing to her target market (horny boys and bimbo gals) there's no reason for them to intervene. That said, a few friends of mine who are currently ranked on models.com 'the hot list' and 'top 50 editorial' lists, have been coached (or at least lightly mentored) on their instagram presence, particularly earlier on in their careers, to appeal to clients of a certain calibre. Quite often girls will have a public account where they adhere to these rules, and a private account where they can be themselves.

Camille Hurel comes to mind. Her social media presence is on point.

• Agree

Wow, I never thought of this. Although I suppose it does makes sense, as Instagram/social media is becoming more and more influential in making or breaking a career. Do you know what kind of coaching they get? Besides the basics, of course.

• Agree

Classy way to self promote/name drop?

Omg I know a guy whose sister's nephew once got sneezed on by the woman who plays opposite Tommy Wiseau in The Room!

So annoying when people do this:
4b707d68b54077e1a7659e82e0d67801.jpg

IT IS SPELLED PRINCIPAL !!

Mmmm...so who did she make out with?

This guy - Clay Jensen, the principal role.

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 7.54.59 PM.png

Or this guy: Gary Bolan, the high school principal.

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 7.53.06 PM.png

I presume it's the latter, but then again, only high school boys find her attractive so...

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
IT IS SPELLED PRINCIPAL !!
This guy - Clay Jensen, the principal role.

Guyz like obviously Abbeyyyyy was making a profound philosophical point about how Hailey has embraced the fundamental ideas, deep truths, and - yes - principles surrounding life and death, responsibility and freedom that surely underpin this work of artistic integrity???