I'm not impressed with her ask.fm page to say the least :spazrun:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh really? That's not the route you want to go down.. LAST NIGHT this was the caption of your instagram photo "currently killing myself for denying cover"

YOU SOUND LIKE THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAID SKINNY GIRL AND THE MEMBERS OF SKINNY GOSSIP WERE JEALOUS OF KATE UPTON. ASDHASDHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

You are embarrassing yourself...

Why are you following her on Instagram? Do you understand how childish that is? To pay close attention to someone for the sole purpose of trash talking them afterwards? It just doesn't make any sense.

All we need now is her home address.

that wasn't me I didn't post her videos nor that I follow her on instagram, etc.
I'm talking about something she had said about me. Tried to clear it up with her but she hadn't messaged me back. I hoped that the post would of gotten her attention, would had said it earlier but AB & SG wanted her identity hidden.

IF the past posts were me, why would I not have posted as No One again? That would be stupid of me saying that anyways, cause then she would know it's me lol.

EDIT:
We just talked and everything has been cleared up. My mistake for posting about her ask website (OFF THE NO ONE ACCOUNT) but your mistake for bunching me in with the No One posts.

Fuck all yall. I denied the shoot. I get a call from my agent saying how much Terry loved me. It only paid 3000 cause it was with Terry. My mother agent in Oregon said no, because it would ruin my acting career.

And yes I'm depressed I didn't do treats, yes I made that my insta caption, but did I do it??? No. I didn't. But I am still sad because that is how emratas career was launched.

Yes my "daddy" helps out when ends don't meet. But whenever I book a job I give him whatever he paid, like that months rent.

I am so thankful for him for being able to keep me down here tho, and I so thank for booking jobs and being able to pay him back.

I don't care for you to like me. I am having the best time of my life doing what I love, and yes, hanging with people like Leo. It's a careful balance of socializing and working that I am sure to keep track of.

Why does everyone have to be so catty? I think its absolutely fine to have an opinion; give your .02 and move on, but be respectful and appropriate.. We are all obviously here for the same reason.
Please, ladies. We are not in high school.

:facepalm:

Reactions: 1 users
To pay close attention to someone for the sole purpose of trash talking them afterwards? It just doesn't make any sense.
Many girls do the same thing in the Takedowns (and other model threads) though... I'm not supporting anyone's comment on this thread, but the behavior shown here is hardly new to the forum.

As for insta isn't the point of it "hey look at me"? Girls in sororities and red cups, In bikinis at the local pool, all hoping for likes. My photos just happen to be modeling photos.

I have to log-in before posting, otherwise I would not have seen the 'solution' of the buzz of this thread, since I have Modelmaterial on my ignore list, so:

Hailee, I don't think you deserve all that much of attention, positive or negative posts - but I think you can handle them all, [especially as a model, you are used to listening to critical voices anyway].

I don't care if you earn your money with modeling. :wave:
You don't make any sustainability for society, there is no effect on people, you are just some model. Don't forget this. It's not like you heal cancer, or help as a volunteer in some random country. :wtf:

Reactions: 5 users
Many girls do the same thing in the Takedowns (and other model threads) though... I'm not supporting anyone's comment on this thread, but the behavior shown here is hardly new to the forum.

Yeah, but they're spewing out all this personal crap about an actual known member of the forum. It's catty and annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah, but they're spewing out all this personal crap about an actual known member of the forum. It's catty and annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I can't speak for all of the comments here, but many of them were referring to Hailee's weight or stuff she posted, so it's not exactly "spewing personal crap". She's a model and posts things on the internet, so what's wrong with expressing one's opinion on that? Yes, she's a commercial model, but we also judge other commercial models here (like VS angels) if we think that they should lose- same goes with actors, it's not their job to be thin, but yet, we do judge their weight. I'm not saying that all things that were said about Hailee were ok, and I don't have anything to her personally (I didn't even know she's ModelMaterial), but I don't see how her being a member here should change anything. I thought that SGF's point was about being honest, not about licking everyone's arse because oh my God, they might get offended. Truth is truth, regardless of whether it's said behind someone's back or to their face- although yes, we should keep it polite. I'm sure there are many other models who are members here, does it mean we should stop being critical even if some criticism is in order?
I'm not jealous of @Modelmaterial, I honestly don't care how much she earns, or that she's famous, or parties with celebrities (I live in Monaco, so no offense to anybody, but earning thousands in a day or knowing Leonardo doesn't impress me).
Some of the posts on this thread were out of line, but they were still a minority- majority were about things she posted publicly on the internet for everyone to see, or about her weight, and they were simply honest criticisms, even though harsh.

Reactions: 3 users
I don't care if you earn your money with modeling. :wave:
You don't make any sustainability for society, there is no effect on people, you are just some model. Don't forget this. It's not like you heal cancer, or help as a volunteer in some random country. :wtf:

bitch you just insulted like almost every VIP. good luck with that

bitch you just insulted like almost every VIP. good luck with that

I really don't wanna stir a fight with you, but I just think she just wanted to say that she takes herself too seriously.

Nobody thinks you are useless, you guys are awesome and you know it ;)