"I got nice and muddy for you, don't you like it when I'm all dirty?"

Modeling rule number 1 (yes even before "don't be a fatass"):

Do NOT publicly discuss contracts (or any jobs/options/rates), especially those yet to be signed, ever. Ever. Ever. Omg my booker would beat me with my own Gucci if I did this. Shit is never final. Never. Even if you've already shot the cover. Even if you had a fitting. Just, never. I've been told this by my agencies at least a dozen times to my immediate memory. The attention-whoring is strong with this one.

Sorry, had to clear that up :rolleyes:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Do NOT publicly discuss contracts (or any jobs/options/rates), especially those yet to be signed, ever. Ever. Ever. Omg my booker would beat me with my own Gucci if I did this. Shit is never final. Never. Even if you've already shot the cover. Even if you had a fitting. Just, never. I've been told this by my agencies at least a dozen times to my immediate memory. The attention-whoring is strong with this one.

to be fair, her saying that they can't stop thinking about her doesn't sound like a professional- it sounds like a man wanting to fuck her.

I can't imagine anyone in a high business position calling a potential employee to be like "OMG we love you so much" because that company has shown their hand. And companies never want to show their hands because they pretty much want to always pay employees the minimum that they can get away with. And I don't mean that to make employers sound shady- it's just the business. I would never go in super desparate to a job interview even if I was super desperate because I want to be paid more too.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

You think she's lying about the whole encounter to make herself look more exciting on Instagram? Or you think she considers anonymity an ok substitute for keeping her mouth shut about the whole thing?

I mean personally, I definitely can stop thinking about her. I'm gonna as soon as I close this tab.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
You think she's lying about the whole encounter to make herself look more exciting on Instagram? Or you think she considers anonymity an ok substitute for keeping her mouth shut about the whole thing?
No, I don't think she's lying, she just has really bad form and, if she had my booker, would be in trouble. She's probably trying to pivot into acting.

I looked at her instagram for the first time, all I can say:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Wilhelmina LA has some of the most atrocious girls I have ever seen in my life.

Went to check out their board and they actually put this on a girl's page.

059.jpg

Also,

045.jpg

I rest my case.

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Wilhelmina LA has some of the most atrocious girls I have ever seen in my life.
This super fake, super short insta-famous girl I know in real life was signed to them -- apparently switched agencies though she's not on her purported new one's website yet -- so I can agree on that count firsthand... It's just a very commercial (and often short/thick) board, plain and simple, not to say there aren't a few really tall, pretty, or thin girls in there too.

Also, I found a girl on there listed at 5'7, but she still has a model mayhem page up where she says she's 5'5 at 18 years old. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This super fake, super short insta-famous girl I know in real life was signed to them -- apparently switched agencies though she's not on her purported new one's website yet -- so I can agree on that count firsthand... It's just a very commercial (and often short/thick) board, plain and simple, not to say there aren't a few really tall, pretty, or thin girls in there too.

Also, I found a girl on there listed at 5'7, but she still has a model mayhem page up where she says she's 5'5 at 18 years old. :rolleyes:

Ha! I remember my uncle used to tell me I should try to get signed to Willhelmina Miami everytime I was there (when I was like 18) and I was always like "noooo you have to be 5'7"!" Back then they probably werw much more strict than now though, its like they dont give a shit anymore.

Ha! I remember my uncle used to tell me I should try to get signed to Willhelmina Miami everytime I was there (when I was like 18) and I was always like "noooo you have to be 5'7"!" Back then they probably werw much more strict than now though, its like they dont give a shit anymore.
I mean now if you have a model who's 5'7 you would want to bump her up to 5'8 or even 5'9, so what does that say about models who are listed as 5'7? Just like models who are listed as 35.5 hips usually have larger measurements, so a model with 36' according to her agency might have much bigger ones than listed (from my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong:shy:)

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Just they all do not look like models AT ALL in person... really most of the agencies in LA care only about social media currency, even the more exclusive ones now. They still have the tall thin girls but those girls don't get booked as much. :(

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
133.jpg 112.jpg 027.jpg
Just they all do not look like models AT ALL in person... really most of the agencies in LA care only about social media currency, even the more exclusive ones now. They still have the tall thin girls but those girls don't get booked as much. :(
I just went on their site and damn this stuff is embarrassing (especially from a supposed "top'' agency")

Attachments

• 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 121
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Just they all do not look like models AT ALL in person...
They don't look like models in print either:smash:
The main talent of these "models" seems to be boosting my friends' egos. If I had a dollar for every time I heard "she's not even that tall/skinny/interesting-looking I could be a model if I wanted to"...

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Her fucking captions...

714728667.gif

Screen Shot 2016-10-14 at 9.41.29 PM.png

I can't, she just makes it way too easy :lol: It's like the intersection of reality and parody

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 5 users