image.jpeg

Let me guess, she "accidentally" ate it too?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 users
Sounds like she's fishing to get "OMG ur already super skinny!" and "u could get a bun if u wanted 2!" comments.
:lol:
But in reality before we know it she's "accidentally" gonna be moved to the plus sized division of her agency and weigh 180 pounds #accidentshappen

Reactions: 9 users
I agree that she is so annoying, but why are you offended? Or is it just an idiom that I'm getting the wrong way?

Like offensive to my existence. Not an idiom, sort of hyperbole, but not really...yknow?

Reactions: 5 users

Legs getting bigger and bigger,
Captions getting dumber and dumber...

I love that this is the person that wanted to instate a Vlada-skinny rule/member cleanse around here. Every time I get bored with seeing her thread dragged up or have a particularly awful day I remember that fun fact, take a look at her pictures and then have a good cackle.

Reactions: 10 users

Omg she's eating bread! She's so lucky to have such a fast metabolism, I mean, she's so thin I thought she was on like a super strict diet!!
Bleh Hailee just get out of "modeling"

Omg she's eating bread! She's so lucky to have such a fast metabolism, I mean, she's so thin I thought she was on like a super strict diet!!
Bleh Hailee just get out of "modeling"

No shit you're eating bread.

We can tell by your:

- hog ass
- big slutty udders
- chubby gut
- fat lumpy thighs

I actually feel bad for the people she's blowing to get these little promo deals, because their taste is sorely lacking.

Reactions: 9 users
she's got some classy spray abs going. :facepalm:
That's what I was thinking, too!

UGH. I cannot STAND her photos, for these reasons
1) photoshop, photoshop, photoshop
2) I hate photos in which people appear to be taking 2mm "bites" of food while smiling like an idiot
3) I hate it when people talk and act like they have self-control (AKA a diettttt, HAILEE) when they're obviously not*
4) THE FUCKING CAPTIONS ARE FUCKING HORRENDOUS

*people like her are probably the source of why people think that skinnies just don't eat. If 150+ pound ModelMaterial lives off of green juice and bits of bread, skinnies must live off of air (well, maybe close to that, but . . . not quite. :hahano: )

Reactions: 1 user

She's squeezing SO HARD at her midsection in a desperate attempt to slim her waist... sadly I remember doing this in pics when I was at my high weight. I notice things like this and the awkwardly-holding-arms-far-from-body thing and other desperate but obvious methods to look thinner. Now I relax or even squish up my arms right onto my body and they still look small. If you just put in the effort you don't have to go crazy contorting yourself!!

Reactions: 1 user
Please can we note these little turkey burrito things they gave me when I asked for a sandwich without bread? Amazing. And can we also note that I'm still eating bread? Also amazing.

That's amazing. I'm amazed. Thank you for being amazing and amazing us all, Amazing Hailee.

Reactions: 3 users
I feel like she's playing this 'oh look I'm eating bread!!'-thing BUT at the same time by not even taking a proper bite, just posing with that bread she wants people to believe that #shedidnoteatthat... well honey you will never ever be Model Eat!-thread-worthy :whistling:

Reactions: 2 users
:superpuke::superpuke::superpuke:

Her pushing her ass all the way back in a pathetic attempt to get a thigh gap is hilarious though.

And
standing on her tippy toes to give the illusion of skinny legs and sucking in her stomach...

...and yet she still looks fat :lol: