OMF
fergie.jpg

Not sure if Gigi-fucking-Hadid or FERGIE??????
You know something is not right when you look like a 40 year old :wtf:
OMFGGGGGGGGG

Megan Puleri @ IMG
Didn't she have a thread here? I can't find it at all now but I completely remember looking through a short thread for her on SG, where some of her old tests and editorials were posted, and people said they weren't a fan and couldn't see her for VS ...

WTF is up with Bella's face - it doesn't look this fat in pictures. :wtf: I know she's not attractive but her level of below-averageness in this video really surprised me.
I noticed that too, her face looks really puffy in that video. Maybe less makeup/contouring than normal?

^^"I'm like really bad at smiling on cue."
:confused::confused:
That's, likeeee, the job description: making an expression on cue. :facepalm:

101:
If you need to look happy or laugh, focus your thoughts on something funny or happy so it looks (or just is) real. For instance, I recently saw a chubby person fall while *inside* of a very busy revolving door, I'll recall a hilarious moment like that if am super pissed from traffic or something and need to just really get there. Models are emotional laborers. That's why I have respect for VS girls--they do a lot of it.

Reactions: 10 users
^^"I'm like really bad at smiling on cue."

What the fuck did she think modeling entailed then?

Is she really that dumb or is she trying to seem relatable and pander to the masses? Am I giving her too much credit? :spazrun:

Reactions: 1 user
She's so dumb. It's like if you asked a lawyer what the hardest thing about being a lawyer is and they said "Um, reading".

Reactions: 8 users
What a smart idea to go to Vegas and get drunk the day before the met gala, as if her face needs some more bloat....

WTF is up with Bella's face - it doesn't look this fat in pictures. :wtf: I know she's not attractive but her level of below-averageness in this video really surprised me.
I'm actually surprised she manages to stay as thin as she is, just by going off of what she posts on snapchat, and instagram of her food. Like damn you're a relatively famous model, do u just not care? She might just be fasting and then binging on that junk food which doesn't seem "healthy" and doesn't seem to be working for her body since she's all soft and still not model skinny. Definitely has 36 inch hips (lol shit model management)

Side note: the plastic surgery lips and nose make her SO pretty /sarcasm her face looks like its stuck in that one pose we all see her do on magazine covers. Must be so hard to smile and look good because of the botox in your face :)

Rant: i don't know why perfectly good looking girls go around ruining their faces by getting lip injections just to stay on trend. They actually do ruin your lips even after one time. The shape gets all weird, and they start to look all deflated. It also just makes your mouth look fucked up - even if it is a little bit. Like Kendall Jenner even had her lips done and its so obvious (maybe to me because my mom had hers done and made them look diff ever since). But like, it makes you look less natural even if you get just a little bit done. Like IMO models should be as natural as possible so they can mold to be whatever they have to be at a shoot but if you come in with a plastic face its just...eh.../rant

I'm actually surprised she manages to stay as thin as she is, just by going off of what she posts on snapchat, and instagram of her food. Like damn you're a relatively famous model, do u just not care? She might just be fasting and then binging on that junk food which doesn't seem "healthy" and doesn't seem to be working for her body since she's all soft and still not model skinny. Definitely has 36 inch hips (lol shit model management)

Side note: the plastic surgery lips and nose make her SO pretty /sarcasm her face looks like its stuck in that one pose we all see her do on magazine covers. Must be so hard to smile and look good because of the botox in your face :)

Rant: i don't know why perfectly good looking girls go around ruining their faces by getting lip injections just to stay on trend. They actually do ruin your lips even after one time. The shape gets all weird, and they start to look all deflated. It also just makes your mouth look fucked up - even if it is a little bit. Like Kendall Jenner even had her lips done and its so obvious (maybe to me because my mom had hers done and made them look diff ever since). But like, it makes you look less natural even if you get just a little bit done. Like IMO models should be as natural as possible so they can mold to be whatever they have to be at a shoot but if you come in with a plastic face its just...eh.../rant

you seem like you care way too much about the Kardashians and Hadids. I know it's very popular to hate on them but this is like above and beyond.

Reactions: 1 users