Yep 100%. It's so fake how she and the others just burn through friends. Taylor and Karlie were obsessed with each other and now not at all - well, at least judging by photos, who knows what goes on in private. Even Kendall and Cara seem to be distant after being everywhere together. It's all about who is the most relevant, Kendall trading in Cara for Gigi due to Gigi's rising star and Cara stepping down the ladder. Honestly it even feels like Gigi is starting to eclipse Kendall and spending less time with her (again, judging just by photos, save the ones at MTV movie awards). ACTUALLY...I swear Gigi and Bella, her own sister, were not really seen in photos together as much as they are now that Bella is on the up and up!! But I think Gigi's focus is pretty much all Zayn now.
Not that I care about defending them but you can't really hate on that, it's just how it works. They're socialite, it girls, whatever you want to call them, they need to hang out with people who have the same status as them if not higher....Vogue has been pushing the whole Kendall+Gigi friendship a lot, it sells. It's like they're a 'pack', if you book Kendall you get Gigi and viceversa. Taylor Swift cleaned up her boy crazy reputation thanks to this ''squad goals'' and feminism thing, and now she doesn't need them as much as she did when she was promoting her album. It's all marketing but that's how it will always be, they're not the firsts and will not be the lasts

Reactions: 4 users
Not that I care about defending them but you can't really hate on that, it's just how it works. They're socialite, it girls, whatever you want to call them, they need to hang out with people who have the same status as them if not higher....Vogue has been pushing the whole Kendall+Gigi friendship a lot, it sells. It's like they're a 'pack', if you book Kendall you get Gigi and viceversa. Taylor Swift cleaned up her boy crazy reputation thanks to this ''squad goals'' and feminism thing, and now she doesn't need them as much as she did when she was promoting her album. It's all marketing but that's how it will always be, they're not the firsts and will not be the lasts

Oh I completely agree, I just meant to say how fake it is and to imply it is indeed following the pattern of marketing. I'm not "hating on" it at all, as I was not attaching any emotion to it, just observing the pattern as an example of the marketing system. It's like how we were all talking about the Stella Maxwell/Bella (and others) friendship, etc.

Reactions: 1 user
Taylor-Swift-Gigi-Hadid.png

My sister sent this to me saying she thought it was Gigi's mom. I looked at it and thought it was Sia.

fergie.jpg

Not sure if Gigi-fucking-Hadid or FERGIE??????
You know something is not right when you look like a 40 year old :wtf:

Reactions: 6 users