Why are these people so famous it makes me so angry I can't - there are people out there with good looks, actual talent, actual stories to tell, intelligence... why does the media focus on these stupid, average looking rich little brats who use papas connections to get everything they ever wanted without lifting a finger? And why do people accept it?

sorry i needed to vent lol i feel better now that ive typed that

There is a magazine in Australia called 'That's Life' which is basically dedicated to 'real people stories'.
http://www.thatslife.com.au/Real-Life/Real-Life-Stories

xpx8pt.jpg

What an ungrateful snob.
This annoys me to no end because the job which she wanted and paid her way into is literally about making more than one facial expression. She doesn't have to be a model, it's not for everyone, but if she's going to use her parents to move up in whatever she does it could at least be in something she isn't terrible at. On a side note, her tweets complaining about her early call times are disgusting.

Reactions: 8 users
This annoys me to no end because the job which she wanted and paid her way into is literally about making more than one facial expression. She doesn't have to be a model, it's not for everyone, but if she's going to use her parents to move up in whatever she does it could at least be in something she isn't terrible at. On a side note, her tweets complaining about her early call times are disgusting.

This girl is a dumbass (I tried to find a less abrasive synonym but they just didn't do her justice). She just likes the clout and social rewards of being called a model. It's a social status crown of accomplishment for them, they are like high school girls vying to be head cheerleader or home coming queen. And since there isn't really anything at stake for them (don't need the job, it's just something to do) they don't have to be professional or meet the same standard as the other women and girls. They think they know that their spot is already secured until they don't want it anymore. But from what I've seen, established and self-respecting people will stop working with you if you make them look bad or represent their brand badly enough times. It doesn't matter what you're paying them. There is always more money somewhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Oh Gigi.... I would say she's a queen of angles but even with good angles she still fails to look skinny

This girl is a dumbass (I tried to find a less abrasive synonym but they just didn't do her justice). She just likes the clout and social rewards of being called a model. It's a social status crown of accomplishment for them, they are like high school girls vying to be head cheerleader or home coming queen. And since there isn't really anything at stake for them (don't need the job, it's just something to do) they don't have to be professional or meet the same standard as the other women and girls. They think they know that their spot is already secured until they don't want it anymore. But from what I've seen, established and self-respecting people will stop working with you if you make them look bad or represent their brand badly enough times. It doesn't matter what you're paying them. There is always more money somewhere else.

THIS- ALL OF THIS.

Nepotism in the fashion industry right now annoys me beyond belief. If they really were "working hard" their walks would be better, they would be thinner etc. I've studied luxury marketing so I get why using a "relatable" face for a particular consumer group makes sense. But if they expect to get any real industry cred, I'm sorry but they won't. I've always thought of Gigi as a men's magazine kind of girl and well Bella...a haggard version of Jennifer Lawrence. Both have their markets but why are they in high fashion?! Why?!:facepalm:
They should be referred to as socialites because that is what they are and what they will continue to be. Leave high fashion to the girls who have worked their ass off (literally) to earn their spot.

Reactions: 8 users
Why are these people so famous it makes me so angry I can't - there are people out there with good looks, actual talent, actual stories to tell, intelligence... why does the media focus on these stupid, average looking rich little brats who use papas connections to get everything they ever wanted without lifting a finger? And why do people accept it?

sorry i needed to vent lol i feel better now that ive typed that

Yes this! But also this fame game is a double edged sword.

She is famous for being a RHOBH daughter, a step daughter of the Foster family, and Mohammad Hadid's daughter.

But this also means that we have soooooo much dirt at our fingertips to brutally take her down....

So far I have refrained because ...I'm nice? I don't want her to kill herself? I only want to ruin her modeling career, not her entire life?

Reactions: 1 user
wow she's actually mean.....saying something like that is so intentionally inflammatory i can't even take it seriously though

Reactions: 1 users
What tf is chronic Lyme disease? That's like saying you have chronic pneumonia??? Or a chronic strep throat. Like what does that even mean. Also, you get this giant characteristic rash (erythema migrans rash) with Lyme that's kind of hard to miss.

As for how she got it (lol @ Yolanda "not revealing" the cause), she was bitten by a tick and ignored the rash. With her level of access to medical care, there is literally NO EXCUSE she didn't seek immediate medical care. Lyme is otherwise highly treatable with antibiotics. I'm finding it really hard to pity her right now....

Also, just because an entire family got a disease doesn't meant it's genetic or transmitted via the placenta or whatever they were claiming, especially when there's an infectious component. It just means that the entire family most likely traveled to a place with a lot of ticks, and all got bit. (These claims are starting to remind me of Morgellons disease aka delusional parasitosis :hibye:)

This is literally the dumbest and most pathetic thing I've read all day. If you're gonna pull the "Selena-Gomez-pity-me" bullshit, at least don't make yourself look like a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
What tf is chronic Lyme's disease? That's like saying you have chronic pneumonia??? Or a chronic strep throat. Like what does that even mean. Also, you get this giant characteristic rash (erythema migrans rash) with Lyme's that's kind of hard to miss.

As for how she got it (lol @ Yolanda "not revealing" the cause), she was bitten by a tick and ignored the rash. With her level of access to medical care, there is literally NO EXCUSE she didn't seek immediate medical care. Lyme's is otherwise highly treatable with antibiotics. I'm finding it really hard to pity her right now....

Also, just because an entire family got a disease doesn't meant it's genetic, especially when there's an infectious component. It just means that the entire family most likely traveled to a place with a lot of ticks, and all got bit.

This is literally the dumbest and most pathetic thing I've read all day. If you're gonna pull the "Selena-Gomez-pity-me" bullshit, at least don't make yourself look like a fucking idiot.

About 50% of people present with a rash, according to the Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation. One of my childhood friends was recently diagnosed with Lyme and she is suspected to have had it for a year already. She never had a rash and never knew she was bitten and checked herself after obvious locations you'd expect to pick up ticks. "Chronic" Lyme disease isn't entirely a thing, it's basically the symptoms of chronic fatigue and pain that last for years after a Lyme infection and the reasons aren't entirely clear. All I know is my friend did everything right and her masters degree is on hold right now because of Lyme, it can happen to smart people.

Holy shit this is infuriating. I hate, *hate*, when people think that looking lazy and feckless is cool or funny. I suppose they think it's being nonchalant or what the fuck ever. So disrespectful to anyone involved in employing her.

About 50% of people present with a rash, according to the Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation. One of my childhood friends was recently diagnosed with Lyme and she is suspected to have had it for a year already. She never had a rash and never knew she was bitten and checked herself after obvious locations you'd expect to pick up ticks. "Chronic" Lyme disease isn't entirely a thing, it's basically the symptoms of chronic fatigue and pain that last for years after a Lyme infection and the reasons aren't entirely clear. All I know is my friend did everything right and her masters degree is on hold right now because of Lyme, it can happen to smart people.
I'm sorry about your friend. Yes I know what "chronic Lyme" is but it's technically not a thing, and a lot about it is controversial... but anyway, rash is present in 70-80% as per CDC. The Hadids are not Canadian so US prevalence rates are probably more applicable. With one person, it's more likely that there'd be no rash and nonspecific symptoms, but when several members (3) of your family suddenly fall ill - even if there's no rash - that's still pretty concerning and likely warrants a checkup. Someone I know (not a doctor) went camping and started feeling shitty (no rash), so he went to the physician and started antibiotics... started feeling better within a few days, concluded it was Lyme. IDK maybe I'm biased bc some of this seems very obvious to me.

Didn't think this was even possible coming from the Hadids but maybe there's hope for Bella at least?
No fucking way. From Seventeen Mag:

"The leggy model reveals that she isn't too hard on herself with her diet, saying 'I eat a lot of pizza and really unhealthy food. I definitely gain weight and I'm not naturally thin.

And she's not a fitness fanatic either as she admits: 'I'm really self-conscious if I go to trainers, so I just do stuff on my own. I go on the treadmill or do yoga and Pilates if I can."

And she also says that Gigi eats whatever she wants, which is obvious. She's got one of the worst attitudes out there. Read it all here, have no idea why I wasted my time but here we are.

No fucking way. From Seventeen Mag:

"The leggy model reveals that she isn't too hard on herself with her diet, saying 'I eat a lot of pizza and really unhealthy food. I definitely gain weight and I'm not naturally thin.

And she's not a fitness fanatic either as she admits: 'I'm really self-conscious if I go to trainers, so I just do stuff on my own. I go on the treadmill or do yoga and Pilates if I can."

And she also says that Gigi eats whatever she wants, which is obvious. She's got one of the worst attitudes out there. Read it all here, have no idea why I wasted my time but here we are.
Wait, if they have no self-control or desire to better themselves then why the hell did they decide they wanted to be models? They could have bought their way into literally anything that did not require a perfect body. Most models don't have that choice, in some cases their only option is to model and send money home to their families.