True. I'm not saying she's cute now, just that she was then.

Most people get better looking after their baby pics, but it was just downhill for her.
I agree, no excuse for her to have not changed since then, especially since she is a model now!

The most overrated pair in the business right now omg... If i see Gigi's bloated face and clown eyebrows one more time unexpectedly I will lose it. She popped up in a music video I watched recently, and her 'acting' skills are so shoddy!

Reactions: 1 users
Tommy_Hilfiger_Ready_to_Wear_Spring_Summer_2016.jpg

Wearing Tommy Hilfiger... :facepalm:

It's literally called Gemma's pizzas. Like how, after the early 2000s, as a self-professed "model" , do you hear the name Gemma and not think "jfc the last thing I want right now is a whole fucking pizza"

Lol I love that the discussion about pizza went on for an entire page

Anyway, it doesn't matter the size of the pizza, which, by the way, is of moderate size. Gemma is the kind of place that you go to sit outside, judge everyone and anyone around you, and not eat whatever food you may have ordered.

Reactions: 1 users
just an FYI--Bella was way skinnier a few years ago, and actually looked great. Gigi on the other hand hasn't really been "thin" since she was 13-14

Reactions: 1 user
Why are these people so famous it makes me so angry I can't - there are people out there with good looks, actual talent, actual stories to tell, intelligence... why does the media focus on these stupid, average looking rich little brats who use papas connections to get everything they ever wanted without lifting a finger? And why do people accept it?

sorry i needed to vent lol i feel better now that ive typed that

Reactions: 1 user