to be fair, i know the family and she's actually quite a good equestrian and used to be a nationally touring/competing equestrian, as was Gigi. Definitely would be happy to see them in that role, rather than as models--at least they have the practice

It probably would have made more sense for them to stick to equestrianism then. I know there's a lot of talk about equestrianism being an Olympic sport limited to the rich, but you still can't buy a medal. They'd have to earn a spot on the team more than they've had to work earning a spot on the runway I think. I was also a bit confused that this came out less than a year before Rio, is that really enough time to prepare or is she still devoting more time to riding than to modelling? I thought the teams would be made by now but this was not a sport I competed in so I don't know all the ins and outs.

Reactions: 2 users
At Balmain....Gigi = linebacker, Bella = Kim K, me = freshly traumatised

2CF9D03400000578-0-image-a-75_1443714357502.jpg

2CF9DA5800000578-0-image-a-76_1443714442793.jpg

2CF9F43000000578-3256499-image-m-148_1443715082691.jpg

Vlada's thighs are smaller than these girls' upper arms. And that's no bitchy exaggeration. :wtf: Wow, fucking wow.

They look ugly, disgusting, pretentious, old and fat dressed up like this. The clothing is not made for their bodies, nor their faces or their attitude. It's so obvious that I can't understand why any designer with a little bit of dignity would spoil all the work it took to create a piece of fashion/art by squeezing these undeserving brats into it. Is the social media exposure really worth giving up all ideals?

Reactions: 5 users
I cannot add much to this thread that has not been said but I feel I have to at least share my disgust.

:superpuke:

That is all.

Reactions: 7 users
One thing I don't get is....she has such a drastically different body type than the other models who also obviously fit into sample sizes, so how the hell is she fitting into them?

Bikinis are easy, but for the body-con or fitted stuff, they must be cut for her. There is no other way I can think of.

Bella is truly one of a kind. How do you have plastic surgery and still look so underwhelming?

I hope her dad can get a refund, because the surgery didn't work.

@Marmosetian
Her face. Like, she's TRYING
image.jpg

:lol:

@instrinsicality Bella is 18....18!!

I wasn't going to since she is only 18, but...

Also, I saw Bella at work once (she came into my store with the Weeknd)

Bella seems to be the WKNDs main chick. I wonder if any of his songs are about her?

The latest album is called "beauty behind the madness" (ha! So that's where her beauty is hiding)

Isn't her dad's house in "the hills"?

Some particularly disrespectful lyrics:
"All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love"
"I only call you when it's half past 5"
"I can't feel my face when I'm with you"
"Cause you look even better than the photos" (good lord, I should hope so)
"I know she'll be the death of me"

And this gem:
"I just fucked two bitches before I saw you."

Reactions: 1 user
I hope her dad can get a refund, because the surgery didn't work.

@Marmosetian
Her face. Like, she's TRYING
View attachment 8936
:lol:

I wasn't going to since she is only 18, but...

Bella seems to be the WKNDs main chick. I wonder if any of his songs are about her?

The latest album is called "beauty behind the madness" (ha! So that's where her beauty is hiding)

Isn't her dad's house in "the hills"?

And this gem:
NOOO I love The Weeknd don't let it be about her!!

Reactions: 1 user

And this gem:
You actually quoted Gigi. Bella has the *more* unfortunate face.

And I can't feel my face is about cocaine..... Abel's drug use isn't really a secret. The other lyrics could be about Bella, or any of the chicks he's been fucking recently.

But Google tells me they're now dating -- so who knows. Regardless, I've rarely seen a more unfortunate looking celeb. It must be such a confidence booster being next to this girl. :wtf:

weeknd-bella-3.jpg

Last edited:
if the WEEKND is ever on this site will anyone let him know I'm down. Man is sexy af and I know it's not hard, but I think I look marginally better than either Hadid sisters

Is Geegee breastfeeding or what?

Attachments

• 491413862.jpg
    491413862.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 119
  • 491415170.jpg
    491415170.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 112
Just no. Giambattista Valli S/S 2016:

_VAL0839.jpg

And Maartje didn't walk the show. That dress was perfect for her – a bit too big maybe.

"I'm fitting into the sample sizes"
No. That dress would have drowned any of the other models in the show, it must have been fitted to her.

And I can't feel my face is about cocaine.

really!? i had NO idea the song was about blow :eyeroll:

The sad thing is, Bella is such a bad coke whore, she can't even be skinny about it. It is the tragedy of excess. She can afford nose candy and food. Most addicts have to make a choice.

AND SHE IS A FUCKING "MODEL" WALKING THE GD RUNWAY! WTF!
2e11406.gif

Reactions: 3 users