I just thought this boy's commentary was hilarious

This video OMG. I love the part where he's like "okay, everything bad about this: Gigi Hadid, tartan ponchos, Gigi Hadid, transparent leggings, GIGI HADID"

Alternate theories:

1. it's a troll. They're testing how far they can push the ugly limit and still have DailyFail slobber all over the Hadids.

2. Stephen King's "It" has become a stylist, a sadistic clown who feeds on fear (with some shock and disgust for dessert). It is now giggling behind its hand at all of humanity, because having Bella wear this atrocity could make it "take off" as a style. One day, we'll be walking down the street, minding our own business, when from a dark alleyway a girl wearing ill-fitting jortz and Nascar (eeeeeek!) will jump out and assault out eyes.

:D :D :D I had no idea that jortz were even a thing, oh my gosh. What are they even-jean skorts?

Alternate theories:

1. it's a troll. They're testing how far they can push the ugly limit and still have DailyFail slobber all over the Hadids.

2. Stephen King's "It" has become a stylist, a sadistic clown who feeds on fear (with some shock and disgust for dessert). It is now giggling behind its hand at all of humanity, because having Bella wear this atrocity could make it "take off" as a style. One day, we'll be walking down the street, minding our own business, when from a dark alleyway a girl wearing ill-fitting jortz and Nascar (eeeeeek!) will jump out and assault out eyes.
I subscribe to your second theory, except there's also some mass brainwashing involved

Alternate theories:

Something I've often wondered actually - clearly the Daily Fail fawning articles are bought and paid for by PR teams, but are any of the celebrities on there delusional enough to believe that they have an 'incredible physique', 'impressive abs' or 'toned pins'? Because they write that kind of stuff about people like Imogen Thomas and she has a body like a bin liner stuffed with cottage cheese....

Off topic but I don't know how PR teams can seriously pay to have their clients featured on a news site that counts - as a celebrity - someone who is described as 'Wayne Rooney Prostitute'....

• Funny
  • Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
44C4275A00000578-0-image-a-26_1506500167182.jpg

This is, by far, the most hideous outfit I have ever seen in my life.

The Daily Mail really should get a Pulitzer for their in-depth reporting of Bella's "killer body as well as her trendy sense of style in the motorsport-inspired top and unconventional baggy jeans."
I feel like this caption is relevant here

• WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Every time she says "dope" and "homeboy" I want to give her a good slap on the mouth. Like, you're pasty as glue and from one of the most privileged backgrounds possible.
This is the cringiest thing I have ever seen

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

I wanted to die while watching this

I want those 5 wasted minutes of my life back. Geez, her arms are so pudgy. Any guesses on her body fat percentage? As soft and oddly shaped as her body seems, the thing that bothers me most about her appearance is that awful nose job. She would have been better off keeping her original nose and having a unique look rather than the cut & paste result she ended up with.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I want those 5 wasted minutes of my life back. Geez, her arms are so pudgy. Any guesses on her body fat percentage? As soft and oddly shaped as her body seems, the thing that bothers me most about her appearance is that awful nose job. She would have been better off keeping her original nose and having a unique look rather than the cut & paste result she ended up with.

Oh god, I'd say probably near 32-36%?

She's so soft it's nauseating. She's the consistency of an undercooked pancake.

Her arms remind me of those squishy water tube toys from the 90s.
tumblr_ohqdogo8rW1vo3fd4o1_400.png

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users
her body fat percentage is definitely no lower than 20% and im being nice

I was under the impression that VS models couldn't be over 18% body fat. It must be so nice to be born into the right family.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Imho she's squishy and looks like she's been eating junk without working out for months but for someone's her age 36% body fat seems just too much. I'd say around 22-25%

Imho she's squishy and looks like she's been eating junk without working out for months but for someone's her age 36% body fat seems just too much. I'd say around 22-25%
You're right, mine is a gross exaggeration (pun intended). :p

Reconsidering, 33%+ is in the "overweight/overfat" classification via caliper tests, but under 22% is traditionally considered "lean", so I'd peg her more at 25% if I'm not just being catty.

But really, at her size, she is so far over the fashion ideal she might as well be a full third of lard. :badgirl:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Haha... her body always reminds me of Morph

photo.jpg

but without so much character in the face, obviously.

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
Her face looks worse in motion. She also looks really unhealthy/bloated (not just talking about her weight because some people can look not bloated and relatively ok at 20% Bf)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users