The arrogance makes her even less appealing.

I don't get how she can eat this chunk of bread before a show. I fast for at least a day before going somewhere important and wearing something form fitting. Maybe this is just me though. If I was a huge model I would have more discipline. (Pun wasn't intended at first but then realized it fit so yes, pun is intended. :hahano:)

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

The arrogance makes her even less appealing.

She looks like a different person in the photos she posts vs runway candids and videos. Guess she doesn't give a shit about what she eats since she can photoshop 15 pounds off her body and the masses completely fall for it. She should be the poster child for Instagram vs Reality.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
I don't get how she can eat this chunk of bread before a show. I fast for at least a day before going somewhere important and wearing something form fitting. Maybe this is just me though. If I was a huge model I would have more discipline. (Pun wasn't intended at first but then realized it fit so yes, pun is intended. :hahano:)

It's also a very rude thing to do and disrespectful of the models around her who can't eat like that.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 12 users
It's also a very rude thing to do and disrespectful of the models around her who can't eat like that.
I can imagine. Models working from the ground up having to eat very little to keep their measurements down. Then she comes along and since she's born kind of famous she can eat whatever and don't have to go to castings and deal with the hard work, everything is handed to her. I feel like it's almost bragging to these models that work soo hard and are struggling when she's posting pictures of her junk food on social media. From what I've read on here some models can barely afford to eat since they are mostly paid with clothes, or obviously need to drop the measurements. Also I've read from here that it's almost seen as bad to eat from the catered food backstage unless you're starving and have like an apple. And I'm sure a lot of the models are starving from probably fasting but still refuse to eat. Im not sure haha correct me if I'm wrong or maybe even add on please?

She looks like a different person in the photos she posts vs runway candids and videos. Guess she doesn't give a shit about what she eats since she can photoshop 15 pounds off her body and the masses completely fall for it. She should be the poster child for Instagram vs Reality.

It's fascinating how none of her recent Instagram photos show her legs in their entirety. She can't make those look acceptable no matter how much photoshop she uses :rolleyes:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
44C4275A00000578-0-image-a-26_1506500167182.jpg

This is, by far, the most hideous outfit I have ever seen in my life.

The Daily Mail really should get a Pulitzer for their in-depth reporting of Bella's "killer body as well as her trendy sense of style in the motorsport-inspired top and unconventional baggy jeans."

• Gross
Reactions: 2 users
44C4275A00000578-0-image-a-26_1506500167182.jpg

This is, by far, the most hideous outfit I have ever seen in my life.

The Daily Mail really should get a Pulitzer for their in-depth reporting of Bella's "killer body as well as her trendy sense of style in the motorsport-inspired top and unconventional baggy jeans."

You know how in Anchorman, Ron Burgandy is so dumb he'll just read anything that's put in front of him, exactly as it's written? Well I think it might be like that for Bella with clothes - she'll just put on anything the stylist gives her, jean culotte jorts and half a Formula One suit? The only way I can picture a stylist giving this to someone to wear is if they collapse into hysterics as she walks out of the door wearing it.

• Funny
Reactions: 9 users
You know how in Anchorman, Ron Burgandy is so dumb he'll just read anything that's put in front of him, exactly as it's written? Well I think it might be like that for Bella with clothes - she'll just put on anything the stylist gives her, jean culotte jorts and half a Formula One suit? The only way I can picture a stylist giving this to someone to wear is if they collapse into hysterics as she walks out of the door wearing it.

Meanwhile, Bella is looking at herself in the mirror like....

• Funny
Reactions: 7 users
Alternate theories:

1. it's a troll. They're testing how far they can push the ugly limit and still have DailyFail slobber all over the Hadids.

2. Stephen King's "It" has become a stylist, a sadistic clown who feeds on fear (with some shock and disgust for dessert). It is now giggling behind its hand at all of humanity, because having Bella wear this atrocity could make it "take off" as a style. One day, we'll be walking down the street, minding our own business, when from a dark alleyway a girl wearing ill-fitting jortz and Nascar (eeeeeek!) will jump out and assault out eyes.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users