Hmm looks like less work than I expected tbh @marieebo

No, @elle_w00ds I don't remember, please share though, I'm actually dying of hangover and therefore living for other peoples drama

Reactions: 1 users
Speaking of, his gf is facially quite beautiful. Anyone got pre-surgery pics? I'm curious..

comment_gZ0gET4Pw7H5B1OyAyJ3nCJfbZ0AMkNg.jpg

also, I just read he's 17 and she's 22. I'm all for age gaps but that seems like a strange one
she's actually that pretty naturally; saw pics of her from earlier films/tv roles at age 13 or so and she was attractive..only thing about her that isn't natural is the hair color (but that's not new for hollywood)
nicola_peltz_a_p.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
she's actually that pretty naturally; saw pics of her from earlier films/tv roles at age 13 or so and she was attractive..only thing about her that isn't natural is the hair color (but that's not new for hollywood)
nicola_peltz_a_p.jpg

Damnit, this is upsetting to my incredibly cynical self. I have very similar features to her and don't like to share. You run in those circles though, have you met her in person before? I'm weirdly fixated on her today which is annoying because I have good taste and technically speaking she's super basic.

Damnit, this is upsetting to my incredibly cynical self. I have very similar features to her and don't like to share. You run in those circles though, have you met her in person before? I'm weirdly fixated on her today which is annoying because I have good taste and technically speaking she's super basic.
Her nose job is pretty bad though, like you can tell she got it done. She also got bad lip injections when she had full lips naturally

• Agree
Nicola's face is beautiful, but she apparently has an awful personality. I don't know her, but I've heard multiple people describe her as stuck up and bitchy.
"Peltz’s youngest daughter routinely threatens maids that she will never have her father fire them if they don’t do as she asks. She’s hardly bluffing. Her last nanny was reportedly hauled out of the house by two beefy bodyguards after the girl decided she didn’t care much for her. Employee turnover at the estate is so high that the new faces appear at the house on an almost weekly basis.” x

On another note, Bella Hadid's Instagram has been unintentionally hilarious lately.

This picture makes me crack up when I look at it. Her face really is not meant for HF. The pic reminds me of this meme..
enhanced-6640-1453315314-14.png

tumblr_inline_o1vd9rfW5t1tppd95_500.jpg

Here is an awkward and slightly terrifying picture from her Instagram...

And an almost too accurate meme to go along with it.

This picture isn't from her Instagram, but I just thought the amount of lip filler in one picture was comical.

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
Here is an awkward and slightly terrifying picture from her Instagram...

1) Grown woman looks like a deranged adult stuck in a child like state.
This picture isn't from her Instagram, but I just thought the amount of lip filler in one picture was comical.

I hate myself for saying this but holy shit, how is it that dead faced Kendall is the only girl there who doesn't look terrifyingly plasticised? AND she's the only one who looks remotely like her own portrayal of self on social media.

Maybe I'm wrong but doesn't it defeat the purpose of editing your photos if you go out in public and visibly look nothing like what you post?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Speaking of, his gf is facially quite beautiful. Anyone got pre-surgery pics? I'm curious..

comment_gZ0gET4Pw7H5B1OyAyJ3nCJfbZ0AMkNg.jpg

also, I just read he's 17 and she's 22. I'm all for age gaps but that seems like a strange one

Maybe it's different if you're richer, but if you can drink and your SO cant even buy cigarettes that's predatory in my eyes. I remember the type of guy that went for girls in high school long after he was out and I have a hard time remember any of them in a positive light.

• Agree

nicola-peltz-before-and-afterjpg.jpg

Not sure if she actually had any plastic surgery (I'm terrible at figuring that out), but her nose does look more refined, and her chin less pointy.

• Agree
I haven't met her unfortunately; I know she was more of an actress that fell into a hollywood rich kid crowd, which is way cooler imo (compared to being say, the "son/daughter of xyz" Also re: chin--she gained weight

If you look at her before and after photos it doesn't even look like the same person. Granted, the hair color and eyebrows are different but there's something beyond hair color and brow shape that looks very plastic. Her nose and lips look very unnatural. Which is the same vibe I get when I look at Bella.

If you look at her before and after photos it doesn't even look like the same person. Granted, the hair color and eyebrows are different but there's something beyond hair color and brow shape that looks very plastic. Her nose and lips look very unnatural. Which is the same vibe I get when I look at Bella.
Mentoplasty, rhinoplasty, cheek implants and lip fillers. Or just good makeup. Hard to tell these days.

Mentoplasty, rhinoplasty, cheek implants and lip fillers. Or just good makeup. Hard to tell these days.

Very true. I am not a big fan of contouring but I have a contouring "kit" and when I use it properly my nose / cheeks / jawline does look different. But I still look like myself. Sometimes these girls go so far with the make up and surgery that they look like different people.

:eek::facepalm::hahano:

Saw this on Dailymail. The comments underneath are Skinnygossip worthy. :DYou know you are a joke of a model when the regular DailyMail reader calls you out.

For fuck sake you guys can we at least spend as much time on hard-working gorgeous skinny models who've earned our attention as we do on these whores? I'm sorry but for a group who likes to act like we're above Instagram whores and nepo-models we sure do give them most of our attention.

Every time I'm on SG lately, 90% of the updates are trash like this. It's Fashion Week pre-season, how about more models and less garbage?

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
For fuck sake you guys can we at least spend as much time on hard-working gorgeous skinny models who've earned our attention as we do on these whores? I'm sorry but for a group who likes to act like we're above Instagram whores and nepo-models we sure do give them most of our attention.

Every time I'm on SG lately, 90% of the updates are trash like this. It's Fashion Week pre-season, how about more models and less garbage?

Please. Personally I don't think the Jennerdashianhadids really care about whether they're getting positive or negative attention as long as they're getting attention*.

Like I think I saw a post asking where Gigi was these days or whatever. Seriously? We're bitching about "omg why are they getting booked for everything" uhhh yeah, this is why :nopity:

*attention economy?

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users