Actually ya they do because they're the most active threads on the site ?

Unfortunately.

And merge it with the Kendall Jenner thread and the Hayley Balwin thread. None of these girls deserve their own threads.

I mean, I'm totally down to have a thread titled 'The Worst of the Nepotism Kids' and having them all dumped in there because our doscussion tends to be similar about all of them: bland face/ average body/ lazy/ ignorant/ can't articulate properly/ entitled

And basically variations along those lines soo..

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
STOP. COMMENTING. AND. BUMPING. THE. THREADS.

Y'all are such hypocrites. If you don't have anything productive to say then STFU. :smash:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
I didn't know there were two Gigi threads, when she doesn't even deserve one.

But at least this should be merged with the other one.

@Alpha Bullcock ? :shy:

I'll merge the two Gigi threads. However I don't think we should merge different people together, especially well-known (SAD!) celebrities.

And I'll let you beauties decide the fate of Gigi's thread. Your reaction = your vote.

Stays here in Model section: "Sad"
Move to Takedowns: "Gross"
Move to Celebrities: "Love"

My opinion is she probably belongs in Celebrities but, since we don't have any moderators, I consider the decision yours.

• Love
  • Gross
Reactions: 28 users
I'll merge the two Gigi threads. However I don't think we should merge different people together, especially well-known (SAD!) celebrities.

And I'll let you beauties decide the fate of Gigi's thread. Your reaction = your vote.

Stays here in Model section: "Sad"
Move to Takedowns: "Gross"
Move to Celebrities: "Love"

My opinion is she probably belongs in Celebrities but, since we don't have any moderators, I consider the decision yours.
Missed you

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
"...why did Nike hire this skeleton to promote its name? They should have hired an actual athlete. This just looks pathetic. " Someone on Daily Mail was insane enough to call Bella a "skeleton" :ohno:
42A7260100000578-0-image-a-186_1500933232829.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4726504/Bella-Hadid-flaunts-taut-tummy-clinging-sports-bra.html#ixzz4noLiWzbO

*"The Daily Mail was insane enough," fixed that for you. It's a tabloid that churns out anything and everything that it thinks will get clicks. Can't ever expect any better.

Also ugh weren't we on a Hadid hiatus :eyeroll:
It was a comment (obviously, DM would never make the Hadids look bad)
And sorry, I wasn't aware of the hiatus

Reactions: 1 user
Meh I don't think she look that good for a model but she really lost quite a bit.
(Dolce & Gabbana 2015, Tonight at Tom Ford)
IMG_2362.JPG
IMG_2363.JPG
IMG_2364.jpg
IMG_2365.jpg

• Disagree
  • Gross
Reactions: 1 users
Bella's weight is seriously out of control...

Oh my god that's bad even for her. She's probably gonna lose a ton of weight for the VSFS (just like last year) and then go "I didn't intend to lose weight, I just accidentally worked out and ate nothing for 2 months!" :hahano:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Bella for Vogue Brazil's September issue. Once again, an interesting concept being completely wasted on a sad excuse for a model. I imagine that I would love the hair, makeup and styling if it was somebody elegant, glamourous, and thin.
IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Today at Jason Wu.
It is so unfair and sad. I find it more disappointing from the side of the designers - why do they allow those people on their runway? Are they all desperate for a special kind of publicity, or what?

Attachments

• IMG_3307.jpg
    IMG_3307.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3308.jpg
    IMG_3308.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 158
  • Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 2 users
Today at Jason Wu.
It is so unfair and sad. I find it more disappointing from the side of the designers - why do they allow those people on their runway? Are they all desperate for a special kind of publicity, or what?

I just wanted to post this too. She looks like JLaw.

_JAS0021.jpg

• Agree
Today at Jason Wu.

She's 20 years old and she already has knee cellulite. I give her a few more years and...

47.jpg

• Sad
I promised myself not to make assumptions anymore but being an ex yo yo myself (not this extreme though) I really think they both have some issues with binging. Considering that the vs show is earlier this year and that she had an ed in the past, she's definitely someone who cares about her weight (like every model of course) and after the backlash they both got at SS 15 it's just crazy for me to think that she would present herself at this weight during fashion week on purpose.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users