At Margiela today:
KIM_0279.jpg

I don't know what to say except combining a sheer midi skirt with calf-high boots doesn't do Bellas legs any favors.

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 5 users
Where's Gigi?
Right? Not that I mind her being MIA a lot recently, I'm a bit curious as to why she hasn't been doing anything or been seen out. If you check her update accounts and stuff, all the posts are about Bella, so I guess they don't even have photos of Gigi leaving her apartment. And I'm getting a bit tired of all the recent overhyping of Bella... If I see one more twitter post about her "perfect body" I might die.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Here's a Gigi update:
IMG_3081.JPG
IMG_3085.JPG
IMG_3087.JPG

I guess she's taking a break since we haven't seen her doing much except for her eyewear line and reebok

I, too, am glad Gigi doesn't partake this couture week, because then we might have had a repeat of last season's humiliation:

tumblr_osmru1glgT1vc1aweo1_500.gif

The trio somehow manages to make Chanel look trashy.

• Gross
  • Sad
  • Funny
Reactions: 14 users
is it just me, or does anyone else see some big "gigi tells all" about the "harsh fashion industry" making her lose weight and "STARVE herself" coming up soon..

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
is it just me, or does anyone else see some big "gigi tells all" about the "harsh fashion industry" making her lose weight and "STARVE herself" coming up soon..

I feel you there. Something's brewing...
When she "disappeared" (I guess) for a bit and then came back with her Sunglasses campaign I was like really? This is what you went into hiding for?

But I'm not sure, either a big campaign or like you said a "tell all expose."

• Agree
I feel you there. Something's brewing...
When she "disappeared" (I guess) for a bit and then came back with her Sunglasses campaign I was like really? This is what you went into hiding for?

But I'm not sure, either a big campaign or like you said a "tell all expose."
1000% what I was thinking. And no one will take her seriously because she said multiple times she'd never let the industry do that or something

1000% what I was thinking. And no one will take her seriously because she said multiple times she'd never let the industry do that or something
On the contrary, I believe they will take her far too seriously and then poor little Gigi will start to look like not-so-little Bella without her career suffering.

• Agree
Dior and Bulgari bought Bella a shot for V Magazine with Terry Richardson. She gives us her signature lifeless stare, and also some edgier(?) poses to absolutely zero success. At least she tried, but that really is all that can be said about this effort.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 00.20.57.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 00.20.57.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 00.21.05.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 00.21.05.png
    430.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 00.08.37.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 00.08.37.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 00.09.59.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 00.09.59.png
    458.5 KB · Views: 606
  • Gross
  • Jizztastic
  • Sad
Dior and Bulgari bought Bella a shot for V Magazine with Terry Richardson. She gives us her signature lifeless stare, and also some edgier(?) poses to absolutely zero success. At least she tried, but that really is all that can be said about this effort.
I cannot unsee this. She literally looks like someone's 40 year old mom.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Nothing quite like a standard cookie cutter Terry shoot coupled with an emotionally devoid Jennifer Lawrence. She's literally straining to animate the Juvederm in her face and it's still so blasé and underwhelming.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Her surgery is awful. I couldn't tell you whether she was 20 or 50. She looks like an android whose face has malfunctioned. I feel sorry that her parents just let her do this after she got Lyme disease instead of encouraging her to take a more suitable direction when she couldn't do her sport any more. She's living out her insecurities under full exposure and making herself ridiculous rather than finding self-esteem through doing something she actually has an aptitude for.

Bella looks self-conscious and on edge in every single show/shoot, like a locked-in patient whose eyes are desperately begging to be let free, but apparently doesn't have a single friend who isn't making $$$ out of her who will say, 'Honey, you look silly AF on the runway but would make an outstanding dental hygienist/dog breeder/necromancer, ok?'.

Last edited:
  • Love
I hate her as a model, not only because she's terrible at it, but because she really does present a fucked-up message to 'impressionable young girls', where it's more popular and profitable to blow a fortune of your dad's moolah on botched aesthetic procedures and then trample into a profession where your attention-seeking impulse can find full flight than it is to humbly recognise your strengths and weaknesses and go for the route that brings you fulfilment and respect, and contributes something to others.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
she looks like anwar here...guess her surgery can't hide that face

she looks like anwar here...guess her surgery can't hide that face
Speaking of, his gf is facially quite beautiful. Anyone got pre-surgery pics? I'm curious..

comment_gZ0gET4Pw7H5B1OyAyJ3nCJfbZ0AMkNg.jpg

also, I just read he's 17 and she's 22. I'm all for age gaps but that seems like a strange one

Last edited:
Speaking of, his gf is facially quite beautiful. Anyone got pre-surgery pics? I'm curious..

comment_gZ0gET4Pw7H5B1OyAyJ3nCJfbZ0AMkNg.jpg

also, I just read he's 17 and she's 22. I'm all for age gaps but that seems like a strange one
Lol Nicola Peltz
IMG_0606.JPG

• Funny