Her hips/ upper legs are really odd.
It's called Anterior Pelvic tilt. Caused by having a 1) weak back, 2) weak abs, 3) tight hip flexors, 4) a desire to look like you have a better ass than you actually do, and 5) and trying to fake a thigh gap.
anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg

• Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: 13 users
C'mon guys we all know models post photos like that and don't actually eat it! Or they eat like a quarter and barf the rest up, or take laxatives. Opinions on Bella walking for VS? For me, I'd rather her than GiGi, at least she's more interesting looking. Her stomachs looking alright recently too!
I think this is a rather insensitive comment, there are so many girls who have spoken about their ED in this forum, some who are still battling one, it's really not a topic to take this lightly or make fun of. Really, I don't want to attack you, I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you probably worded this very badly.
Imho, models actually eat very clean and healthy and have good genetics as well, you can see if a model is naturally on the slimmer side or has to really work for it, but that doesn't mean they have an eating disorder.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
Her hips/ upper legs are really odd.
She also pulled her underwear up super high in accordance with the typical Hadid/Jenner style which made her proportions look weird I think - I wonder if her body would look a little more normal if they sat below her hipbones? (But she naturally has an odd shape in addition to what Artemis mentioned)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I might be very wrong, but Bella's body starts to look like a slimmer version of the younger Jenner's body. Is it possible to have your body "sculpted" like this by a plastic surgeon? Because that's exactly what it looks like to me. :speechless:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
It's called Anterior Pelvic tilt. Caused by having a 1) weak back, 2) weak abs, 3) tight hip flexors, 4) a desire to look like you have a better ass than you actually do, and 5) and trying to fake a thigh gap.
anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg
I spent my entire teenage life struggling with this, and just found out it has a name, so thank you. Weak back.... I can assure you it was not for reasons 4 or 5!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I can't believe she got cast for VS show. It's literally just a joke nowadays.
On the bright side, she's gonna have to pretend to have a personality and smile and will look like this on international TV:
rs_600x600-161026181008-600.bella-hadid-vs-fashion-show.bn.102616-380x250_c.jpg

:superpuke:

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I can't believe she got cast for VS show. It's literally just a joke nowadays.
On the bright side, she's gonna have to pretend to have a personality and smile and will look like this on international TV:
rs_600x600-161026181008-600.bella-hadid-vs-fashion-show.bn.102616-380x250_c.jpg

:superpuke:
LOL THIS IS SO REAL I was watching her "acceptance video" and started laughing at how fake/awkward she was it was so outrageous

Reactions: 3 users
Also so weird for VS to cast a model that's known for her major plastic surgery.

..and who subsequently looks very, very, creepy when she smiles.

In my view she's the worst out of Gigi, Kendall and herself because at least Gigi and Kendall still look human and you have a vague idea of what age range they fall into. Bella looks so worked on that she actually depresses me to see; she's a young girl from a wealthy family - she must have had other options in life than carving herself up in her twenties to try and make it as a model.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
..and who subsequently looks very, very, creepy when she smiles.

In my view she's the worst out of Gigi, Kendall and herself because at least Gigi and Kendall still look human and you have a vague idea of what age range they fall into. Bella looks so worked on that she actually depresses me to see; she's a young girl from a wealthy family - she must have had other options in life than carving herself up in her twenties to try and make it as a model.
More in her early teens than in her twenties. So messed up

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users