Weird, looks like she's shopped her waist - that blur on the left cannot be normal.

I don't think so. I'm no expert, so I could be off. But her body has always been weirdly shaped. Like a strange hourglass, and not the kind I like.

Here's some photos of her from yesterday. Check out her waist. (I know it's not the best examples. I just wanted recent photos)
bella-hadid-urban-outfit-new-york-city-10-25-2016-12.jpg

bella-hadid-urban-outfit-new-york-city-10-25-2016-7.jpg

Now in these photos her pelvis looks really weird. It could be the posture which tilts her pelvis too far backwards. Anyways I haven't really formed any conclusions about her body other than it's odd.
bella-hadid-photoshoot-set-in-nyc-10-23-2016-6.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Weird, looks like she's shopped her waist - that blur on the left cannot be normal.
Not sure if it's shopped but it looks really strange. "Slim" lower body and doughy upper body... aka it's most likely shopped.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
How can she expect to be treated with respect, like a real model, if she keeps misbehaving?:tsk:
She's probably not eating that. Or if so, she didn't eat anything else all day. It's way unhealthy but that's what I do. I wish I could enjoy, and afford, really clean eating, but I'm more of an indulger that just eats less.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
To be honest I would rather see her in thr vsfs than kendall.
Bella looks much better now,she could lose a bit in the upper body. Her arms dont march her waist :wtf:
I have to disagree. Kendall doesn't didn't look nearly as floppy at last year's show and she actually had some tone. Her walk/face/whatever was bad but her body didn't look that out of place among the VS girls. Bella's body is seriously hideous to me (I guess this is an unpopular opinion now, yikes...) :wtf:

• Agree
I have to disagree. Kendall doesn't didn't look nearly as floppy at last year's show and she actually had some tone. Her walk/face/whatever was bad but her body didn't look that out of place among the VS girls. Bella's body is seriously hideous to me (I guess this is an unpopular opinion now, yikes...) :wtf:
All three of them are hideous but what else can we say at this point. I honestly find it more shocking than Rachel Hilbert got confirmed for this year show, she's not a case of nepotism so the only acceptable option is that she's with someone really powerful at VS. Can't think of anything else with that body and face.

• Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
C'mon guys we all know models post photos like that and don't actually eat it! Or they eat like a quarter and barf the rest up, or take laxatives. Opinions on Bella walking for VS? For me, I'd rather her than GiGi, at least she's more interesting looking. Her stomachs looking alright recently too!

• Disagree
  • Dislike
  • Dumb
Reactions: 12 users
C'mon guys we all know models post photos like that and don't actually eat it! Or they eat like a quarter and barf the rest up, or take laxatives. Opinions on Bella walking for VS? For me, I'd rather her than GiGi, at least she's more interesting looking. Her stomachs looking alright recently too!
Im pretty sure bella ate it

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
In a weird way I'm a little excited Bella got it because:

1. she has a flabby, unhealthy-looking body and saggy tits and will have to stand next to Maria Borges, Jac Jablonski, and Romee. And all those big clickbait slideshows!
2. she has an idiotic "walk," and will have to do so after veterans
3. she'll have a terrible time trying to make that faux moody, straight-on face to so many cameras at once
4. she'll have to do smiling interviews, i.e. work.

I feel like VSFS 2015 kind of debunked Kendall as a model for a lot of regular fans because she was so unconvincing, ungrateful, bratty, and boring by compared to the real, non-nepotistic models.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 17 users
Also so weird for VS to cast a model that's known for her major plastic surgery. I know most vs models have had some fixes (mostly boob jobs) but it's still pretty much a secret and they still sell that fresh, girl next door kind of look

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
C'mon guys we all know models post photos like that and don't actually eat it! Or they eat like a quarter and barf the rest up

Did you really post this?
I'm not sure what makes me gag more - the fact that you lumped bella hadid in with real models or the fact you said models are skinny because they barf the food up aka all have eating disorders...kind of what we're against on this forum? I try to not be that bitchy but you have to be a troll that's ridiculous you wrote that. I'm not sure what your deal is, but i am sure reading your post after dinner make me wanna just 'barf it up'

In summation - please think before you post about your content and how you're writing things

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 22 users
Did you really post this?
I'm not sure what makes me gag more - the fact that you lumped bella hadid in with real models or the fact you said models are skinny because they barf the food up aka all have eating disorders...kind of what we're against on this forum? I try to not be that bitchy but you have to be a troll that's ridiculous you wrote that. I'm not sure what your deal is, but i am sure reading your post after dinner make me wanna just 'barf it up'

In summation - please think before you post about your content and how you're writing things

or they binge and then fast for days to make up for it...that doesn't sound like any eating disorder I've ever heard :meh:

Hmm I'm not too sure, I know if i ate like that I'd be the size of an elephant. Yeah she may have ate it, but she sure as hell didn't eat for the last few days so she could.

I don't think so. I'm no expert, so I could be off. But her body has always been weirdly shaped. Like a strange hourglass, and not the kind I like.

Here's some photos of her from yesterday. Check out her waist. (I know it's not the best examples. I just wanted recent photos)
bella-hadid-urban-outfit-new-york-city-10-25-2016-12.jpg

bella-hadid-urban-outfit-new-york-city-10-25-2016-7.jpg

Now in these photos her pelvis looks really weird. It could be the posture which tilts her pelvis too far backwards. Anyways I haven't really formed any conclusions about her body other than it's odd.

I completely agree. She looks ok sometimes but that is due to the angle probably, when seen from the side it looks like she's got a cushion or something in there.

• Agree